Skip to main content

Collective Haul, For Real This Time!

I have a collective haul for you today, mostly nail polishes. I bought these items on several separate days, but I can’t remember exactly when, so I will group them based on where I purchased them from.

From Boots I bought Soap & Glory Hand Food, which is obviously a hand cream, for £4.85, which is a bit on the pricy side, but I am obsessed with Soap & Glory products and you do get 125ml of product. I also purchased Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It for £7.40 also pricy, it is a facial scrub and mask all in one and you get 125ml. I bought Barry M Lash Modelling mascara in black for £6.19, Nail Rock Nail Wraps for Children In Need in Pudsey White Polka Dot and Pudsey Black Polka Dot for £6.65 each. And lastly from Boots there was a 3 for 2 offer so I bought two 17 Wild Metallic Eyes in Wild Nude and Wild Bronze for £3.99 each and a 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Royal Indigo, which would have been £2.99, but I got it for free because of the offer.
From Superdrug I bought an NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in 205 Boundless Berry for £2.59 and an NYC In A New York Color Quick Dry Nail Polish in Lincoln Square Lavender for £1.79.
From Morrisons I purchased three Glamour magazines for the free Nails Inc Nail Polishes, I bought three of the four shades in Victoria, Basil Street and Tate. The magazines were £2 each and I don’t read them so technically I got a full size Nails Inc Nail Polish for £2 from each purchase.

Lastly from eBay I bought three Marc Jacobs Daisy eau de toilette samples for £2.35. And from Wilkinson’s I bought some Skin Therapy Cotton Wool Pads for 42p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...