Skip to main content

Boots.com Haul #3

I have another Boots haul for you today. I bought some new items as well as re-purchasing a few essentials.

I bought Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, which is my favourite face cleanser and I have been using it for a few years now and love it. I also got a Soap & Glory For Daily Youth Foamy Moisture Face Wash because I want to try it with my electric face cleanser brush and I currently don’t have a foaming face wash to use with it. I received a free 200ml bottle of the Soap & Glory Drama Clean 5-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water because I spent more than £15.00 on Soap & Glory products. This is actually kind of funny, because I already use that product anyway and love it. I already have two full size bottles as back-ups. I bought a Sanctuary Classic Fragranced Candle and the matching Fragrance Diffuser. I actually wanted them in the Fig & Black Amber scent as it is my favourite, but they had already sold out and are no longer available to purchase. Lastly, I was supposed to receive a free Britney Spears Private Show perfume sample, but sadly it wasn’t in my package when I opened it! I’m not going to complain because it was a free sample and I’m not sure of the reason why this was included anyway, but it has happened before and it would have been very welcome. I actually nearly bought a sample of this from eBay a few weeks ago; I will probably have another look on there for a sample.

Any suggestions for new products for me to try?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...