Skip to main content

e.l.f Haul #9

I wanted to share with you what I recently purchased from e.l.f. I kind of wanted to buy a lot more, but the products just don’t excite me the way they used to. Perhaps because I bought so many in the past! I got a couple of products I actually wanted and then chose the others to try.
Everything I purchased is from their Studio range. I got the Nude Rose Gold Palette, which has ten shades of rose gold toned/inspired colours. Flawless Finish Foundation in Natural, which I believe is the lightest shade. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer, which I have had twice before but I needed to pick up another tube as the one I had, dried out and I am working on a big eye primer review. Slant Tweezer which I have purchased many times before. And because I spent over £25.00 I got FREE shipping as well as a FREE pastel gift. The gift includes three products from the Studio range; Illuminating Palette, Smooth Matte Eyeshadow in Blushing Rose and Powder Brush. I bought the powder brush a few years ago and I remember it being a good brush. I haven’t seen the other two products before though. If I had bought the three separately it would have cost £17.50. Lastly, I received two FREE sachet samples of the Skincare Illuminating Eye Cream and Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer.
I can’t wait to start testing these products out.  As you can see, I have included a swatch of the Smooth Matte Eyeshadow in Blushing Rose. It has a doe-foot sponge applicator and it has a concealer sort of consistency and then it dries matte. It is a mauve shade. I haven’t included swatches of the eyeshadow palette because I will be reviewing it; also I am not interested in the highlighter palette so I will probably give this away untouched.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...