Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Touch Of Seduction'

This perfume was also on my test list on Fragrantica and I bought it at the same time as Christina Aguilera ‘Woman’.

I got the 30ml bottle in the eau de parfum. The bottle is made of glass and is a sort of rounded hourglass shape. It has pink velvet rose design part way down the bottom of the bottle and Christina’s name is printed in hot pink and the perfume name is also printed in hot pink at the top of the bottle. It has rose gold banding around the neck for the cap to sit on. The cap is clear plastic and kind of diamond shaped. It has a rose gold spritzer to dispense the scent. On the outer cardboard box it had this description; “Stirs inner passion like the velvety petals of a rose bouquet”.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Raspberry, Litchi & Freesia
Middle Notes: Rose, Honeysuckle & Iris
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla & Sandalwood

I like the bottle design, it is simple but pretty. It is a very light scent and the strongest note is definitely rose, but you can detect the hints of raspberry. It is most definitely a floral scent and probably would appeal to anyone. It does last a few hours on the skin too. Rose isn’t a favourite note of mine but I do quite like this scent, although I wouldn’t re-purchase it.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA TOUCH OF SEDUCTION EDP
Price - £20.50   Rating - 4.5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - No
Available at - AllBeauty.com

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...