Skip to main content

Rimmel Haul

I have a Rimmel haul for you today. I purchased all of the products from FeelUnique.com and I got 21% off everything. I just fancied trying out a few new products and I needed to re-purchase a couple of favourites.

I re-purchased my favourite concealer; Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer in 010 Ivory, Brow This Way Gel in Clear and my old time favourite pressed powder; Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent.

The new items I purchased are; Sunshimmer Bronzer in Light Matte, Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Porcelain, Lasting Finish 25hr Breathable Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain and lastly the Lasting Finish 25hr Breathable Concealer in 001 Light Ivory.

I can’t wait to test out the new products and I will also be doing another declutter soon because I have purchased some new storage trays and I will be doing a lot of re-organising. I don’t think I will share it with you though because I won’t be getting rid of much more stuff.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥