Skip to main content

Haul: Recent Purchases #5


I have been rather naughty lately and bought quite a few new cosmetics and I can’t wait to test them all out!

I got the most stuff from FeelUnqiue.com and the products are from a couple of separate orders. I got the Benefit Boiing Brightening Concealer in No 1, Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in No 3 and a sample/mini of the brand new Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation in No 1. Also, because I bought two Benefit products on one of my orders, I got a free large Benefit Tote Bag. I also re-purchased a Rimmel Brow This Way in 004 Clear and got the new Urban Decay Beached Palette and a brush works Combination Tweezer Set. I am a Platinum Member on FeelUnique.com, so I get 10% off any product from my favourite brand. I chose Urban Decay as my favourite brand over a year ago, so I get 10% off anything I order from them.

I also made my first Superdrug.com order in a couple of years! I was interested in a couple of palettes and I actually got one of them for free because of a 3 for 2 offer they had on some cosmetics. The palettes I purchased are; Revolution X Soph Extra Spice Palette and two Revolution Pressed Glitter Palettes in Hot Pursuit and Abracadabra. They also included a free packet of The Gypsy Shrine All In One Face Jewels.

Lastly, because I bought the pressed glitter palettes, I decided I needed a good base for them to stick to so I went on CultBeauty.co.uk and purchased the Too Faced Glitter Glue. I was also shopping in Morrison’s for general household items and I walked pass the Rimmel cosmetic display and just decided to purchase the Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder in 001 Transparent.

I actually purchased another eye primer and some liquid lipsticks a while ago, but I forgot to include them in the picture. I will eventually have a review on the liquid lipsticks anyway. I now have my eye on two palettes that will be released soon; Urban Decay Born to Run and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina. By the end of the year, I think I may need to do another declutter, although it will mostly consist of palettes!

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥