Skip to main content

Make-Up Declutter 2022

This is the last ever declutter post I will be sharing with you. I have lost interest in really experimenting with my make-up looks so I thought it was time for another declutter. I was a little more brutal than I would have been in previous declutters, but I didn’t go too crazy because I still love looking at what I have and I do still wear most of it.

 

FACE

Blushes - 2

Highlighters - 10

Samples - 1

 

That is a total of 13 face products. The brands of products I have decluttered are; BECCA, Benefit, Kaleidos, MAC and theBalm.

 

EYES

Single Powder Eyeshadows - 9

Single Cream Eyeshadows - 3

Single Liquid Eyeshadows - 1

 

That is a total of 13 eye products. The brands of products I have decluttered are; Colourpop, MAC and Stila.

 

LIPS

Liquid Lipsticks - 12

Lipsticks - 3

 

That is a total of 15 lip products. The brands of products I have decluttered are; Dose of Colours, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, MAC and Urban Decay.

 

PALETTES

Eye Palettes - 23

Highlighter Palettes - 4

 

That is a total of 27 palettes. The brands of products I have decluttered are; Anastasia Beverly Hills, BY BEAUTY BAY, CERTIFEYE, Colourpop, HUDA BEAUTY, Jouer, Kaleidos, Lois Cosmetics, Melt Cosmetics, Midas Cosmetics, Oden’s Eye, Make-Up Revolution and Too Faced.

 

Overall, I managed to purge 68 items from my collection! I give away the products to family/friends and sell anything that is new or in good condition. If any items were gifted to me through PR, I would give them to family/friends or donate them to a charity that accepts cosmetics. This will probably be the last actual declutter I do as I won’t be buying much. In future if I notice I’m not using/liking something, I will just get rid of it straight away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

Glossybox #25 - February 2019

This is my third Glossybox since I re-subscribed last year. It is also the Valentine’s Day themed box. I would say that so far, this box seems to be the one most tailored to my usual interests. I received seven products in this box, technically six because two go hand in hand. HUDA BEAUTY Lip Contour in Venus This lip pencil formula is supposed to be waterproof and transfer-free. It should glide on effortlessly and give your lips an intense shot of colour. You can use it to contour or colour your lips or pair it with a lipstick. Venus is a warm beige nude shade. It glides onto your lips very easy, but it feels a little tacky when you fill your whole lips in with it. I’m not sure how often I would use this seeing as though I have never used lip liner. I prefer liquid lipsticks and I don’t feel the need to line my lips before applying it. | 1.20g - £16.00 | NAILS INC Nail Varnish in Status Ready This nail polish should be long lasting and super glossy. It is a deep che

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Jawbreaker Palette

I bought this palette back when it first launched (summer 2019) and I was interested in it so I could experiment more with bright colours. The colour selection definitely doesn’t disappoint and I was expecting it to be the same quality as the Blood Sugar Palette, if not slightly better! The packaging is quite a large rectangular shape and made out of metallic pink cardboard with colourful dots/dashes all over representing a jawbreaker pattern. The name of the palette is in a slightly raised font. It has a magnetic closing which you lift to reveal the twenty-four eyeshadow pans arranged on a white background. The other side is the same pattern as the front cover with a mirror. You can purchase it for £54.00 ($58.00) from JeffreeStarCosmetics.com and BeautyBay.com. You get twenty-four 1.50g eyeshadows in Matte (M), Shimmer (S) and Metallic (ME) finishes. Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 14 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Virgin - bone white (M) Good Morning - soft pink