Skip to main content

Colourpop Coast to Coral Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the swatches with you.

THE SHADES & SWATCHES

Atoll - warm golden peach with a gold flip (ME)

Crush - pale pinky coral (M)

The Keys - red coral with a gold flip (ME)

Anemone - vibrant coral (M)

Diver - bright red orange coral with a gold flip (ME)

Keep Swimming - peachy coral with silver and gold pinpoints (ME)

Queensland - burnt midtone orange (M)

Angelfish - midtone coral (M)

Drop Off - warm chestnut brown with gold pinpoints (ME)

 

You can purchase the Colourpop Coast to Coral Palette for $14.00 from Colourpop.com.

 

| I purchased this palette for £18.00 from Depop.com |

 

| M = Matte & ME = Metallic |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Lauren Luke Set of 8 Essential Brushes

I have had this brush set for close to two years now and I can’t believe that it has taken me so long to review it. This brush set is by Lauren Luke and she wanted to create brushes that she would use herself and be well made, but not too expensive. When I bought my set the shipping cost was £1.99 (UK), but it may have changed. Large Powder Brush – £6.50 This brush is supposed to be brilliant for applying foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter. The bristles are 185mm in length and made of goat hair. This is one of my favourite brushes from the set and it is jam packed with bristles, but it is so soft!  It is the perfect size too, because the head is relatively large but the shorter handle makes it sit well. It works well for any powder product and for sweeping away fall out from eyeshadows. The bristles enable you to pick up quite a bit of product, so if you are using colour don’t be heavy handed. I do not recommend using it for cream based products as it can...

Graze - Box #14

I have another Graze box to share with you. I only received one new packet this time, but a couple of the packets are old favourites of mine! A closer look at my treats. Graze’s Popping Corn “Slightly sweet” I have had this many times before and who doesn’t like popcorn? Oven Roasted Salt & Vinegar Nut Selection “Salt and vinegar almonds and peanuts” I have had this before too and it is very nice and a change from just salted peanuts/almonds. Cheddar Gorge “Cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks & herb crackers” I have had this packet numerous times before too and it is one of my all-time favourite Graze snacks! I LOVE cheddar gorge! Jalapeno Hot Chips “Jalapeno jam with flax tortilla chips” The chips were quite nice and you could taste the small seeds. They were not salty at all. I didn’t try the dip, but it did smell nice. My favourite packet from this box has to be the Cheddar Gorge! I loved the other three pa...