Skip to main content

Swatches: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie




Berry Smoothie (050) - bright, soft berry pink

The colour payoff is brilliant and it is very soft and shiny looking. It lasts quite a while on the lips too.

£7.99 - Revlon.co.uk

What do you think of this product?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette

I saw this advertised last year and I have been interested in the full sized Tartelette palettes before, but couldn’t really justify buying one (plus I couldn’t find anywhere in the UK that sold them). I thought getting this little ‘tease’ would introduce me to the brand, plus the shades look very appealing. This palette is described as being the “pocket-perfect version” of the original Tartelette palette. I thought it would be slightly bigger, but it is actually pocket sized. It is a similar size to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palettes, but it is shorter in length and slightly wider. It’s overall layout is landscape with a length of 9.7cm and width of 5.8cm. It is made of cardboard and has a pink, purple and gold theme. The lid of the palette is magnetised and you lift it up to reveal the eyeshadows. It also has a small mirror on the reverse side of the lid and the eyeshadow pans are laid out in two rows of three shades. The pans are rectangular in shape and the shades n...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Serial Sampler #40

I have smelled this particular fragrance before. I remember at one point walking down the street and every other woman that passed me, smelled of this fragrance. This was a few years ago now, but it is still an incredibly popular scent. I never really got the hype around it, but I had a sample of it and I thought I would give it a second chance, as it has been over a year since I last remember smelling it on someone in passing.   It is Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.   “ The first ever perfume by Viktor & Rolf ” Launched: 2005   Type: Oriental Floral / Feminine Notes Top: Tea, Bergamot and Osmanthus. Middle: Orchid, Jasmine, Rose, Freesia and African Orange Flower. Base: Patchouli and Musk. It does smell exactly how I remember, it is nice but I still don’t get the obsession over it! It smells like a mature powder floral to me, which isn’t really my vibe. I can really smell the Bergamot, Orchid, Jasmine, Ro...