Skip to main content

Haul: Higher End to Drugstore #2

I have done a bit more shopping lately and thought I would share with you what I got.

I will start off with the items I bought online. From LookFantastic I got the Benefit The Bronze of Champions Set, which includes Hoola Bronzer, Thanks A Latte Eyeshadow, Hoola Lipgloss, Bikini-Tini Cream Eyeshadow, Watt’s Up! Cream Highlighter and They’re Real! Mascara. I really wanted this to try more Benefit products, plus the packaging is brilliant! From BeautyBay I really wanted the CARGO Vintage Escape Palette, but I missed out on it, so I got the CARGO Suited To A Tea Palette instead. This includes twelve cream eyeshadows, with names inspired by a tea party. Lastly from the internet, I got a bigger size of Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Perfume from AllBeauty. I’ve not even started to get through my smaller size, but I love it so much that I had to get a bigger size, just in case it has gone when I’m ready for another bottle.

The last five items were ordered from an Avon catalogue. I got the Avon Femme Perfume, matching Femme Body Spray and Femme Body Lotion. This perfume smells so lovely! Lastly, I got the Avon SuperSHOCK MAX Mascara and Avon SuperSHOCK Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Savage.

I hope this wasn’t too long winded for you. I am hoping not to buy too much more for now because my room is in the process of being re-decorated, so I don’t want to have to move tons of stuff around! My next post will be a Graze Box unveiling and then hopefully a review after that. Bye for now!

Do you have any of these products?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...