Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Definition'


I have tried many Christina Aguilera fragrances over the years and this is the most recent one I have purchased.

The bottle design is similar to the CA fragrances and the outer box is also lace and flower themed. The bottle is a clear glass vase shape and is has a small black ribbon tied into a bow around the neck. The cap is diamond shaped and made out of clear plastic. It has the usual silver spritzer to dispense the scent. I purchased the 30ml bottle and it is available for £20.50 from places such as, AllBeauty.com and Sephora.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Italian Mandarin & Red Apple
Middle Notes: Vanilla Orchid & Diamond Orchid
Base Notes: Hinoki Wood, Ambergris, Heliotrope & Musk

The vanilla scent is the strongest and it is kind of a classic evening time of scent. It reminds me a little bit of Far Away by Avon, but it is fruiter. It is not my typical scent, but I do actually like it. As soon as I smelt it, it reminded me of my Mum. The bottle is simple, elegant and follows the lace and flower theme as the other Christina scents. The perfume does last quite a long time on the skin and it isn’t overpowering, so you don’t have to worry about spraying too much.

Overall, this is a pleasant perfume and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I probably wouldn’t re-purchase it as it isn’t typically a scent I would go for, plus I still have too many other perfumes to use up and new samples to test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...