Skip to main content

EOTD #4 - Sunday Surprise

Today I decided to use something different for my make-up, other than using my usual palettes. I also decided to use a bit of liquid eyeliner, although it went a tad wrong, which you can probably see close up, but far away it doesn’t look too bad, well good enough to wear out shopping.

For a primer/base I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original and then for my eyeshadow I used e.l.f Brightening Eye Colour in Day 2 Night. I used the cream shade for my inner corners and then the brown colour for all over my eyelid and then to darken the crease I used the purple shade and I also used this along my lower lashes. For my liquid eyeliner I used e.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in Black and then for mascara I used Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion in Black. For my eyebrows I used the usual Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel and 2true Instant Colour Mascara in 1 Clear as a brow gel.

On my face I used Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in 004 Light Porcelain all over my face (which I’ve started to do!) and e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige and Ivory under my eyes and on any redness/blemishes. I also used Benefit High Beam as a highlight on my cheekbones and then I used Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent.

On my lips I used Vaseline Aloe Vera, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy and then MAC Tinted Lipglass in Good Times (Limited Edition).

As you can see from my face description I now used my foundation as it’s natural purpose, I only use one pump and blend it in using my fingers, which doesn’t look orange or cakey, so I think I’ll carry on using that. I also have been liking the effect of the powder, but it doesn’t last all day unfortunately!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...