Skip to main content

1st Haul of 2012

From Superdrug I purchased yet another Barry M Nail Paint. This one has been on my list for a while though, it is called 310 Mushroom and it is just a beige/brown colour, and cost £2.99, which gave me 2 BeautyCard Points.
Today from Boots I bought two Soap & Glory Gift Sets called ‘Soaper Heroes’ for £12.77 and ‘Yum At Heart’ for £8 (was £16). The Soaper Heroes gift set is not a Christmas one; I think it is a kind of permanent line set, whereas the Yum At Heart gift set was for Christmas. In the Soaper Heroes set you get a 100ml Girligo Body Mist, 50ml Righteous Body Butter, 50ml Flakeaway Body Scrub, 75ml Clean on Me shower gel and 50ml Hair Supply Hair Repair Mask. Soap & Glory describe this as a mini travel size selection of their most loved products. In the Yum At Heart set you get a 125ml Hand Food hand cream, 300ml The Breakfast Scrub and a Print Apron.
At the weekend I picked up a Maybelline The One by One Volum’ Express Mascara for £8.49 from Boots. There was an offer for Maybelline buy one product and get a cheaper one half price. So I bought my sister the same mascara but in waterproof and she got hers half price at £4.24, because I am a nice sister! ;P
From FragranceMad.com I bought two items. I came across this website recently because I typed Travalo in Google and it came up with this site and as it happens the Travalo product is cheaper on this site and so was the other item I purchased, so win win. Obviously I bought a Travalo, in the colour Black for £6.99 (RRP £9.99). I also got another Avril Lavigne ‘Black Star’ perfume in 30ml for £16.49.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...