Skip to main content

Empties #14 - February 2014

I have not used that much up this month, so I still have a lot of products to finish! I have also been buying a few new things lately and I will eventually get around to reviewing them for you. Here is what I am finished with this month:-

Cien BodyCare Classic Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
This is from Lidl’s own branded products and it is actually a brilliant deodorant and I will continue using it.
200ml | 75p

Glade Room Spray in Garden Sunshine (LE)
I have finally used up my third can of this scent and I still love it! I will re-purchase it if I come across it in a discount store.
275ml | £3

Kleenex Antibacterial Hand Foam (Alcohol Free)
My Mum bought me this and it was in a set with tissues. I am not sure if you can buy it separately, but it was very handy to have.
50ml | £1

Impulse Body Spray in Goddess
This is my favourite scent from Impulse and this was my first ever can of this particular scent and sadly, soon after I purchased it, Impulse discontinued it so I didn’t get a chance to stock up! I will never be able to re-purchase it! L Hopefully one day Impulse will reconsider, because I LOVE it!
75ml | £1.99

Glade Candle in Sparkling Floral (LE)
This was a new limited edition scent, but it did smell similar to other floral Glade scents. I loved the design of the cardboard packaging and the candle did smell lovely.  I also got the matching room spray, which has a stronger scent so you can smell the difference better.
120g | £5

This is my second bottle of this as a gift and it is very nice and smells lovely. I wouldn’t buy it for myself though.
75ml | £5.10

Morrisons Total Care Breath Freshening Spray
I am still using this!
12.5ml | £2.50

This was my first can of this hairspray and it is the best out of all the other ones I have tried. Your hair still feels and looks normal, and stays that way all day!
500ml | £5.25

I absolutely love this mascara! It gives your lashes a very bold and black look with separation and definition, plus no clumps! I would re-purchase this.
10ml | £9.99

Listerine Total Care Mouthwash in Clean Mint (Purple)
I am still using this mouthwash.
500ml | £4.60

Soap & Glory Clean Girls™ Shower Gel (Mini)
I have had this shower gel before and it still doesn’t disappoint! It smells lovely and it is my favourite scent from Soap & Glory.
75ml | £2.50

Like always, a lot of repetitive products! I am hoping to ‘Spring Clean’ my make-up this year, so hopefully more and different products will be mentioned in my Empties posts.

What have you used up this month?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...