Skip to main content

Discount Codes & Links


I thought I would share with you some online discount links/codes. I have something to gain from six of the links, but the last one I don’t. The Morphe code is the one I have used on the few occasions that I have purchased from their website.

20% Off at FeelUnique.com
Brand new customers will get 20% off their first order.
| I also receive 20% off my future order every time someone uses my link for their first order |

10% Off at AllBeauty.com
Brand new customers will get 10% off their first order.
| I will also receive 10% off my future order every time someone uses my link for their first order |

£5 Off at LookFantastic.com
Brand new customers can use code REBBECCA-RI to get £5 off their first order when they spend £25+.
| I will receive £5 credit on my account to put towards my future orders every time someone uses my discount code for their first order |

20% Off at Glossybox.co.uk
Brand new customers will get 20% off their first box.
| I will receive up to £10 credit on my account to put towards my future orders every time someone uses my discount link for their first box |

£5 Off at Birchbox.co.uk
Brand new customers will need to enter Rebbecca Widdowson in the “Been referred by a friend?” link at checkout to get £5 off their first box.
| I will receive £10 credit on my account to put towards my future orders from the Birchbox Shop every time someone uses my discount code for their first box |

FREE 1st, 5th & 10th Boxes at Graze.com
Brand new customers will get their 1st, 5th and 10th boxes FREE.
| I will receive a FREE box every time someone uses my discount code for their first box |

10% Off at UK.Morphe.com
Use code ADOPTLOVE to get 10% off your order. This code can be used multiple times. There is currently no end date for the offer.
| I do not personally gain anything from the use of this code. Morphe allegedly donates the commission earned from the code to animal shelters |

If you use one of my six affiliate links, I will be alerted that I have received a reward, but I won’t be told who has used my links. If you do use one of them, thank you. Please don’t feel pressured to use one of the links. If you know someone else who uses the websites above, they should be able to get their own affiliate link that you will be able to use, so that you can support them by using their link instead of mine.

I might do an updated version of this post should I come across any new links/codes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette

I saw this advertised last year and I have been interested in the full sized Tartelette palettes before, but couldn’t really justify buying one (plus I couldn’t find anywhere in the UK that sold them). I thought getting this little ‘tease’ would introduce me to the brand, plus the shades look very appealing. This palette is described as being the “pocket-perfect version” of the original Tartelette palette. I thought it would be slightly bigger, but it is actually pocket sized. It is a similar size to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palettes, but it is shorter in length and slightly wider. It’s overall layout is landscape with a length of 9.7cm and width of 5.8cm. It is made of cardboard and has a pink, purple and gold theme. The lid of the palette is magnetised and you lift it up to reveal the eyeshadows. It also has a small mirror on the reverse side of the lid and the eyeshadow pans are laid out in two rows of three shades. The pans are rectangular in shape and the shades n...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Lauren Luke Set of 8 Essential Brushes

I have had this brush set for close to two years now and I can’t believe that it has taken me so long to review it. This brush set is by Lauren Luke and she wanted to create brushes that she would use herself and be well made, but not too expensive. When I bought my set the shipping cost was £1.99 (UK), but it may have changed. Large Powder Brush – £6.50 This brush is supposed to be brilliant for applying foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter. The bristles are 185mm in length and made of goat hair. This is one of my favourite brushes from the set and it is jam packed with bristles, but it is so soft!  It is the perfect size too, because the head is relatively large but the shorter handle makes it sit well. It works well for any powder product and for sweeping away fall out from eyeshadows. The bristles enable you to pick up quite a bit of product, so if you are using colour don’t be heavy handed. I do not recommend using it for cream based products as it can...