Skip to main content

Barry M Hi Vis Bold Eyeliners

I’ve been hearing about these eyeliners for a while and I finally decided to pick them up. I also wanted the cake pot versions as well, but they were not stocked on FeelUnique.com when I placed my order. There are also liquid versions, but I am not very good at applying liquid eyeliner, especially with the painter brush applicators some have.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The pencil design is quite simple, they are all one colour and the colour of the pencil matches the shade it is. They also have a plastic film covering on them; this can make it harder to sharpen.
 
You get 1.2g of product in the pencil and they have a neon matte finish.
 
·         Creamy
·         Long Lasting
·         Glides Easy
·         Waterproof
·         Vegan
·         Cruelty-Free
 
THE SHADES & SWATCHES
Caution -
Egyptian blue
Dangerous - orchid purple
Glow Stick - sky blue
False Alarm - scarlet red
Riot - fuchsia pink
Strobe Light - chartreuse green
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
They are actually quite bright and pigmented. A couple of the shades are a little patchy, but they are not bad. I did give them a quick try on my eye and they do glide on effortlessly. I disagree with the waterproof claim a little though. I don’t have particularly watery eyes and I noticed that it faded away from my waterline after ten minutes. I am guessing the waterproof claim is more for if you apply it to your eyelid. I am not looking forward to when I need to sharpen them as they are wrapped in a plastic film, which can make it hard to sharpen and it can mess up the tip. I do love the fun colours that are on offer. I wish there were more shades, like an orange or yellow. I definitely recommend you give these a try. They are a steal at £3.99 each!
 
You can purchase the Barry M Hi Vis Bold Eyeliners for £3.99 each from BarryM.com.
 
| I purchased these eyeliners for £3.99 each from FeelUnique.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥