Skip to main content

Oden's Eye Norn’s Mesmerizer Highlighters

When I saw that Oden’s Eye posted on their Instagram page about their new Norn’s Series Collection, I knew I would be making my second purchase of their products. The collection as a whole includes four eyeshadow palettes and three highlighters. The palettes all looked beautiful, but I knew I wouldn’t get much use out of them and I didn’t just want to buy them to swatch and post about and then not use again. I did want to buy all three highlighters, but I settled on the two that I would get most use out of. The one I didn’t choose is a stunning blue and silver shade and I just knew I wouldn’t wear it as much as the other two. I already own a few other blue highlighters and I hardly ever wear them. I believe only the three highlighters are limited edition and the eyeshadow palettes are all permanent.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
In Norse mythology, three sisters (Norn’s) weave and guard the web of fate. They also attend the spring of life that supports the World Tree. The highlighters reflect the Norn treasures; the Web of Fate, the Spring of Life and the Veil of Future. The three shades available are called; Web Of Destiny, Spring Of Life and Veil Of Future.
 
You get 5g of powder inside cute little compacts (contain small mirrors).
 
·         Beautiful Sheen
·         Handmade / Hand Pressed
·         Limited Edition
·         Vegan
·         Cruelty-Free
 
THE SHADES & SWATCHES
Web Of Destiny - pink & white powder with a pink sheen
Veil Of Future - purple, gold & white powder with a golden sheen
 
*I APOLOGISE FOR THE BAD SWATCHES, IT WAS HARD TO CAPTURE THE REAL BEAUTY OF THEM!*
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
The packaging and overall theme is gorgeous and very on brand. I also love the pressed design of the powders; each one is different and unique. They don’t appear to really have a base colour, which is a little disappointing. They mostly look glittery and more like topper shades. The formula is different to the highlighters in the Solmåne and Alva II Palettes. I actually prefer the palettes formula, but these singles are still pretty on (if you like glitter). My favourite out of the two I have is Veil Of Future. It would look nice as a topper over the highlighter Gnome from the Alva II Palette. Web Of Destiny would go great over Sol from the Solmåne Palette. I think Web Of Destiny is a dupe for the Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter in Comet Catcher; they both look near enough the same on my skin tone. I would recommend them if you are interested in glitter highlighters. I am glad I didn’t get the third shade Spring Of Life, as I am not overly impressed by the formula of these single highlighters. I will keep using them as they are just visually stunning overall.
 
If you are interested in these highlighters, I would be quick and order them before they sell out. They are limited edition and I am not sure if they will ever be brought back! Also, don’t forget to also check out the Solmåne and Alva II Highlighter Palettes.
 
You can purchase the Oden's Eye Norn’s Mesmerizer Highlighters for £17.00 each exclusively from OdensEye.se.
 
| I purchased these highlighters for £15.30 each from OdensEye.se |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...