Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #38

This scent isn’t actually new to me, but I thought I would post about it anyway. It is another sort of spin-off scent.
 
It is Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs and it is a 1.2ml spritzer sample of the eau de toilette.
 
“Ethereal and luminous, an irresistible fruity floral with delectable notes of blackberry, jasmine and wisteria”

Launched: 2014
 
Type: Floral Fruity

Notes
Top: Blackberry, Pear and Grapefruit.
Middle: Wisteria, Litchi and Jasmine.
Base: Musk, Coconut and White Wood.
This is a very florally fresh scent with a fruit twist. It does actually smell dreamy to me! I can mostly smell the Blackberry, Grapefruit, Litchi and Musk notes. I have previously smelled this perfume as my sister used to have it and I love the bottle design. It is quite a light scent and it is not very strong as it settles down, I would usually prefer something stronger as I like to be able to smell it when I am wearing it. I would still definitely wear it and would look at purchasing it.
 
You can purchase the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette in 30ml (£45.00), 50ml (£59.00) and 100ml (£79.00) from FeelUnique.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥