Skip to main content

Christmas Haul 2015

I thought I would share with you what beauty items I received/bought myself for Christmas and there is quite a lot!

Firstly, I’ll start with what I received:- Beauticology: Foot Treat Set (includes: Supersoft Socks, Vanilla Frosting Foot Lotion & Strawberry Frosting Foot Soak Crystals), VERSACE Mini Perfume Set, which includes four 5ml samples of some of their perfumes, including Crystal Noir, Bright Crystal, Yellow Diamond and Bright Crystal Absolu, Royal College Hall Mini Shower Gel & Body Lotion Set, which includes three shower gels and body lotions in three different scents (strawberry, mango and passionfruit), FRENCH CONNECTION Mini Pamper Collection, which includes five products; a body polisher, 50ml tub of body polish, 50ml tub of body butter, 75ml bottle of body wash and 75ml bottle of body spray. I believe all products are scented with the FCUK Pure scent, please correct me if I am wrong, Beauty Bakery Bath Bomb Set, which includes three large bath bombs and six small bath bombs (all smell heavenly), Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing™ Gift Set, which includes ten full sized products. Included is Hand Dream™ Super Cream (100ml), Orangeasm™ Body Wash (500ml), Butter Yourself™ Moisture Lotion (500ml), Heel Genius™ Foot Cream (125ml), Sugar Crush™ Body Scrub (300ml), Whipped Clean™ Shower Butter (250ml), The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter (300ml), Off Your Face™ 3-in-1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 wipes), Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive (7ml) and Thick & Fast™ Super Volume Mascara (10ml). I also got some smaller cosmetics that were not part of sets; Barry M Nail Paint in Starlight (LE Christmas 2014 for Boots), Tabby Cat Pocket Mirror, Home Bargains Luxury Room Spray in Jasmine (got one in Hyacinth & Bluebell last year, which I loved!), Avon Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist (Camomile & Lavender), Classics Pump It Up Nail Polish Remover and Perfect Formulas Pink Gel Coat.

Lastly, I received a DOVE Real Woman Gift Set from one of my friends at work, which includes a 75ml tube of their Essential Nourishment Hand Cream, 250ml bottle of Essential Nourishing Body Lotion and 30ml pot of their Rich Nourishment Cream.
The next few items are my Christmas sales purchases, sort of! Boots now start their online sales on Christmas Eve, which is annoying, but I still made a few little purchases. I bought the GUCCI Guilty Perfume Gift Set; which includes the 30ml fragrance and 50ml body lotion, Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume Gift Set; which includes the 50ml fragrance and 100ml body lotion. Lastly on Christmas Eve, I got the Soap & Glory Irresistibubble!™ Gift Set; which includes a 75ml bottle of their Sugar Crush™ Body Wash and a 50ml tub of their Sugar Crush™ Body Buttercream. I purchased this set thinking it was the Soap & Glory Your Own Sweet Lime™ Gift Set, but I was sorely wrong! A few days after the Boxing Day sales, I decided to get this next set from Boots, which I was originally going purchase over the GUCCI Guilty set. I got the GUCCI Mini Parfums Set; which includes five 5ml samples of some of their perfumes, including Flora by GUCCI, GUCCI Guilty, GUCCI Guilty Black, GUCCI Première and GUCCI Première eau de toilette. I think this set was supposed to include Flora by GUCCI Gorgeous Gardenia instead of GUCCI Première eau de toilette, but for some reason this is what I got instead of.
Lastly, I bought two other items and only the set was discounted. I got the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Gift Set; which includes the 100ml fragrance, 50ml shower cream and 50ml body lotion and I bought a 30ml bottle of the Britney Spears - Cosmic Radiance Perfume.

WOW that was a lot to type! It’s fair to say that I did extremely well for presents and I am thankful for every last one.

What goodies did you receive/buy this Christmas?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...