Skip to main content

Urban Decay Lip Junkies

I have two shades of this product and the first I received in the Midnight Emergency Kit and the second one came with the Naked2 Palette. I was interested in trying them because I don’t like lipgloss and this kind claims to be non-sticky and colourful.
The packaging is kind of shaped like a vial/test tube and it is made out of transparent plastic. The plastic is really soft, which enables you to squeeze it to dispense the product. The cap is also made of plastic and is a sort of grey colour with purple cut-out detailing. The cap twists off to reveal the squeeze and spread applicator. The formula should be soft and you get 10ml of product in each vial.
I currently have two shades called Midnight Cowboy, which is a sparkly sheer nude in full size and Naked, which is a sheer neutral pink shade in a 3.23ml travel size.

This lipgloss is meant to be non-sticky, long lasting and soft in texture. It should also give your lips luscious shine and have a scent that is minty fresh.

This is actually a really nice lipgloss! I am still not converted and much prefer lipsticks but this is a lovely product. The packaging is lovely and the actual product is not sticky, but it is slightly tacky and the texture is quite soft. It makes your lips look glossy with shine and the brighter the shade you have the longer the colour will last. If you don’t consume anything it can last between two to four hours on your lips but if you do consume something, it won’t last very long. The colour pay-off is slightly sheer, but it can be built up. It also has a nice minty scent, which makes your lips feel very cool. Lastly there are not many shades to choose from, but the range of colours is brilliant.

Overall this is a great lipgloss, but I don’t think I will re-purchase because I just don’t like lipgloss. If I was to decide to start wearing it, I would look at buying from this range first.

Price - £13        Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - BeautyBay.com, Debenhams, Sephora

Thanks For Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million'

This review has been a long time coming because I have been wearing this scent for over two years. I saw it on television adverts, but first smelled it in Superdrug and instantly fell in love with it. I find the scent iconic and when I smell it anywhere, I know exactly what it is. It is one of my favourite smells in the whole world and I always close my eyes when I first smell it. Sometimes I just sit there sniffing the bottle, that is how addicted to the scent I am! The bottle is sort of diamond shaped and made of glass with a gold shiny plastic lid covering. There is a gap near the bottom of the bottle where the spritzer is. The part where the perfume name is engraved is where press to dispense the fragrance from the spritzer. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Neroli, Amalfi Lemon & Raspberry Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower & Gardenia Base Notes: Patchouli, White Honey & Amber I do like the bottle design as it is simple and compact. ...

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar

Liar - pinky brown nude This lipstick is very creamy, soft, shiny and pigmented. It glides onto your lips and it is long wearing. I also have the shade Naked. £15 - UrbanDecay.com What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |