Skip to main content

Blogmas #20 | I've Been Naughty!

As you may be able to guess from the title, I have done something I shouldn’t have.

I PURCHASED THIS BABY!
Source: Unknown
I was just browsing through BeautyBay.com and came across it. I then made a split decision to buy it. It wasn’t officially released when I bought it and there is still no mention of it on BeautyBay’s Facebook page. The last that was said about it was that there is still not a confirmed launched date and they would keep us updated.

Either way my order has been confirmed by e-mail and it should arrive just after Christmas, ready for me to review for the New Year! After I received my confirmation, I checked Twitter and the launch notice was put out this morning! I don’t think a lot of people realise this because I didn’t and they always (or usually) post big news to Facebook first!

Grab it here while you can, they might have sold out by the end of the weekend!

- It’s UK only at the moment!

Have you already been naughty and have the Naked3?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...