Skip to main content

Christmas Beauty Haul #1

This post is a bit late I know, but I had to wait for the Vera Wang perfume to be delivered to my local store. I am going to share with you the beauty related gifts I received for Christmas, as well as a few extra bits I have bought myself.
On Christmas Day I received the Soap & Glory Best Of All gift set, which includes nine full sized products, Soap & Glory Showers That Glee gift set, which includes five full sized products, Nivea All About Luscious Lips gift set, which includes four lip balms, BaByliss Limited Edition Exquisite Hair Dryer set, which includes a hair dryer carry bag, hair brush and two styling hair clips and PRO Beauty Tools Twilight Sparkle Ceramic Styler hair straighteners.
Early on Christmas morning I discovered that the Boots.com Christmas Sale had started on Christmas Eve, so I quickly browsed and I found that everything I wanted was out of stock and I already knew my store didn’t do the gift set’s I wanted, so I was pretty annoyed! I managed to get one item I wanted, the Vera Wang Lovestruck Gift Set for £23.33 (was £35), which includes the 30ml eau de parfum; 75ml shower gel and 75ml body lotion all inside a gorgeous pink box, which can be re-used. On Boxing Day I went into Boots to see if there were any gift set’s left and there was very little and not any I wanted, but I picked up the Soap & Glory Cream and Soaper Set for £5 (was £10) anyway. The duo set consists of a 250ml Hand Food hand cream and 250ml Wash Your Hands Of It liquid hand soap.
Lastly I bought a few other bits recently that are not Christmas related, but I am going to include them anyway. I wanted to try out a different brand of basic skincare and I saw these a while ago, so I decided to get them. I got the Morrisons So Clear Deep Clean Cleanser, Morrisons So Clear Dual Action Moisturiser and Morrisons So Clear Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes, all were £1.99 each. I also went to Boots and bought some more Oral B Precision Clean Toothbrush Heads for £10.99 (was £16.49), it is a pact of four and Boots was the cheapest place to get them at the time as they can be quite expensive to say they are just toothbrush heads!

So that was my short Christmas/Random haul, it definitely won’t be the last of the year, but I am trying to cut down on the spending and use up what I have. With me it’s more quality than quantity because I don’t own masses amount of make-up, but what I do own is from brands like Urban Decay and I barely use the products. I aim to use them more, as well as using up other products like eyeliners, because I have a long list of products to buy and test this year. Bye for now J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥