Skip to main content

Zoella Beauty #2

Zoe has now launched more girly products, with a whole new scent. The products are similar to last time, but have a slightly different look and of course that new fruity summery scent.

Here is what is included in the new ‘Tutti Fruity’ collection:

Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub (280g) - £7.00
Kissy Missy Tinted Lip Balm (5g) - £3.00
Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion (160ml) - £5.00
Foam Sweet Foam Shower Gel (250ml) - £3.50
Fresh Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzer (280g) - £5.00
Tutti Fruity Beauty Pouch Make-Up Bag/Pencil Case - £6.00
Let’s Spritz! Fragranced Body Mist (45ml) - £8.00
Scrubbing Me Softly
I decided to get this because I needed a new body scrub anyway and I thought it would be something different for me to try. The packaging is so cute with the yellow polka dot theme. Inside the actual scrub is a white colour with pink beads. It also has the Let’s Spritz! scent, but it smells slightly softer than the perfume. The scrub does have a strange texture, almost like wax. When you rub it in, it is not really abrasive but it is very moisturising and leaves your skin feeling very soft.
Let’s Spritz!
The bottle for the perfume is the same, with the squared glass shape but different colour theme. The colour theme is pink and blue and the design print on the back of the bottle is white lace. The scent smells quite fruity, but not overly sweet and it is not too strong overall. It is a really nice, light and delicate scent. It is perfect for summer and I’m actually going to use it for work.

Overall I think this collection is lovely. I love the colour themes and the two products I bought do smell very nice. I will definitely be looking out for new releases. I am hoping for another new scent collection.

I have also heard that she will be bringing out some gift sets for Christmas, but I am yet to see photographic proof of this. If she does bring some out, I’m guessing they will be just as cute as her regular lines.

Click
here to see my thoughts on the last collection.

What do you think of Zoella Beauty products?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

KALEIDOS Space Age Highlighters

A few posts ago I mentioned that I purchased a Kaleidos Space Age Highlighter from Depop and I said I really wanted the whole collection (8 highlighters) and was considering purchasing the whole bundle. The bundle was and is still out of stock, so I caved in and went for the second best option. I ended up purchasing The Six Highlighter Bundle, where you choose six of the shades and you get their Precision Highlighter Brush, all for $76.00 (£60.70). With this option I would only be missing out on one shade. My order was shipped from China and took 10 days to get to me. The shipping was FREE as I spent over $70.00 and I wasn’t charged any customs fees. Inside the main package is the bright bundle box, it looks like a present/gift. When you open this up, the highlighters and brush are inside the metallic padded envelope. I already own the shade Ray Rider (N03) (champagne sheen with a peach hint). Click HERE to read my first impressions of it and see a swatch. Please forgi

Zoella Beauty!

Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella has now launched her brand new beauty/girly collection! When I first heard she was going to launch products, I instantly thought it would be make-up, I was wrong. The products do reflect her personality and maybe in time she may release make-up too. Here is a list of the whole collection so far:- Blissful Mistful Fragrance Body Mist (45ml) - £8.00 Fizz Bar Bath Bomb (200g) - £5.00 Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion (160ml) - £5.00 Soak Opera Bath/Shower Cream (490ml) - £5.00 Let’s Glow Candle - £5.00 Guinea Pig Beauty Bag - £8.00 Zoella Eyes Beauty Bag - £8.00 The products look and sound very interesting and the design is beautiful and so Zoe! I would have loved to have bought everything, but I only bought the items I knew I would use. I picked up two products overall and they are the perfume and a make-up bag. Blissful Mistful The bottle for this is stunning! It is cubed shaped and is made of transparent glass. On the back of