Skip to main content

Urban Decay Travel-Size Set of 5 Sets in Cosmic and Delirious

I saw these two sets before Christmas, but thought they were quite expensive at £25.00 each so I didn’t bother. But with the after Christmas sales, I snapped them up for £15.75 each, BARGAIN! I love these pencils and have so many already, but I just can’t resist getting more.

Both limited edition sets include five travel size (0.8g) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils, with Cosmic being described as edgy neutrals and Delirious as colourful as and edgier than average neutrals.

COSMIC
This is the more neutral set of shades and I really like the shades Trick and Supply.
Zero - medium black (semi-matte)
Stag - deep warm brown (satin)
Cosmic - bright white (pearl)
Trick - medium dark copper brown (shimmer)
Supply - medium dark burgundy brown (shimmer)

Price - £25.00   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - UrbanDecay.co.uk, FeelUnqiue.com

DELIRIOUS
This is the more vibrant and smoky set of shades and my two favourite shades are Delirious and Accuse.
Perversion - blackest black (matte)
Zodiac - blackened brown with forest green and gold (sparkle)
Delirious - medium dark eggplant purple (shimmer)
Accuse - medium dark bright blue (sparkle)
Muse - dark chocolate brown with gold (pearl)

Price - £25.00   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - UrbanDecay.co.uk, FeelUnqiue.com

I love these pencils so much! They are so rich, creamy and pigmented and I love it when UD bring these little sets out. For future sets, I wish they would include different shades because they always pick Zero (which is their 2nd best black shade) and they seem to like including Perversion now, which is their best black shade and this isn’t a bad thing, but every set like this they include one of the blacks and you end up with a million of them! (I prefer Perversion to Zero though) | CLICK HERE | to read my overall review of this type of pencil from UD.

Which is your favourite shade set; Cosmic or Delirious?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...