Skip to main content

FeelUnique.com Haul #1

I went a little crazy last weekend and purchased quite a bit from FeelUnique! I buy stuff from there all of the time, but I don’t usually buy this much in one go.
I accidentally made my first ever NARS purchase. It popped up on the homepage and I just clicked it. It is the NARS NARSISSIST Unfiltered 2 Cheek Palette. It has six shades of pink toned shades for your cheeks and I am very excited to test them out. Plus the packaging is so sleek! I got two Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Mildew and Maui Wowie. I picked up three products from NYX; NYX High Definition Eyeshadow Base and two NYX Slide On Pencils in Purple Blaze and Tropical Green. I also got The Vintage Cosmetic Company Slanted Tweezers in Rose Gold, because they are rose gold! Lastly, because I spent a certain amount of money I could get two free samples. I chose the Benefit they’re Real! Push-Up Liner and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom EDT.

I can’t wait to start using everything. Hopefully, nothing too appealing will be released beauty wise. I definitely don’t need to buy more!

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Swatches: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

Milk (604) - cream, bold & opaque matte white Yoghurt (611) - frosty, light champagne copper These pencils are really creamy and the shade selection is brilliant. I chose two basic shades, one to be a light base and the other to be a highlight. They do crease and can become messy, as you have to sharpen them. Overall they are ok, but I wouldn’t re-purchase them! £5 | NYXcosmetics.co.uk What do you think of these shades? ♥ ♥ ♥

My Favourite TV Series

I have already shared with you some current favourite songs and my favourite films. I thought it was now time to mention my favourite TV series. Here are my top ten favourite TV series:-   Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003) This series is about a teenager who becomes the next vampire slayer. Only one slayer is born into every generation and one has to die for another to be activated. It is a kind of coming of age story and I love strong female characters. I also just loved the fight scenes. I was only four when this series first came out, so I did miss a few seasons at first. About five years ago, I did re-watch all seven seasons. I was sad it ended, but there are only so many monsters you can introduce and slay before it gets monotonous! It did watch the spin-off show Angel, but it didn’t have the same magic and feel to it for me.   Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999-) I am quite partial to a crime drama and it all started with CSI: Miami. I watched all of the Amer...