Skip to main content

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe

I have had this blush palette for a long time now, but I have only recently started to use it. I know it was released last year and I believe it was limited edition, but you can still find it for sale on the Too Faced website.
The packaging is long, thin and sleek. It is made out of thick cardboard and rectangular shaped. It has a pretty heart design on the front and product information printed on the back. It has a magnetic closing and when you lift the lid it reveals a small narrow mirror and the product pans.
You get six 2.0g blushes in heart shaped pans. Each shade is also available in a full sized single heart shaped compact.
LOVE HANGOVER - light pink coral
BABY LOVE - medium rosy pink
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - bright coral orange
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE? - medium pink coral
JUSTIFY MY LOVE - bright bubblegum pink
YOUR LOVE IS KING - medium rosy plum

These blushes should be long wearing (16 hours+), fade-proof, smudge-proof and richly pigmented.

It is a really great palette, especially because it gives you a little taste of each shade that’s available in full size. That is the main reason I bought this palette. I was interested in a couple of shades, but I wasn’t too sure. I actually like all six shades now! The shades are beautiful and the shade names are all named after love songs. They are long wearing and really pigmented, but I don’t find myself ever needing to wear make-up for sixteen hours! They apply like any other powder blush and I haven’t experienced any smudging with any blush. I found that when it came to removing the make-up, it didn’t quite look as fresh as when I first applied it, so it must have faded slightly throughout the day. I suppose it depends on what base you are wearing and what activities you do. Overall I definitely recommend this blush palette and it is worth picking up before it sells out.

Price - £29.00   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - Debenhams, Sephora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up Foundation I bought this after seeing the advertisement for it on Rimmel’s Facebook, and I thought the description sounded perfect for me. The packaging is made of glass and it has a curved shape, with the Rimmel logo and product name printed in the centre on a bit of plastic tape. The cap is a slanted block shape made of plastic and it is a bright orange colour with glitter sparkle. This product has an orange plastic pump, which dispenses the product. All the relevant information is printed on the back, like most products. It is also packaged in a plastic wrapper, with a security tag. This product is marketed as a foundation that “instantly reawakens skin, with a healthy, radiant glow”. It is also mean’t to be light weight and give a poreless and flawless complexion. It also contains SPF15 for sun protection and illuminating pearls, which is mean’t to give your face a natural glow. It is also mean’t to “bounce your skin back to life” and banish the signs of fat