Skip to main content

Dior Addict IT-LASH Mascara

Back in May 2014, I received a birthday voucher through e-mail from FeelUnique.com. It was a gift from the website, as I am a loyal customer and it was my birthday. I searched the site and nothing took my fancy, until I saw this mascara! It is quite expensive and I thought it would be worth using the voucher for something I wouldn’t purchase for full price.

The tube packaging of this mascara is beautiful! It is made of black plastic and it has that distinctive Dior block design with the little silver nib (like the lipglosses). On the back of the tube, the brand name Dior has been stamped into the tune. On the front of the tube, the mascara name has been printed it silver lettering. To open the tube, your twist the little nib and pull and this reveals a small rubberised brush. The brush is barrel shaped with small spiky bristles. Dior calls it their elastomer brush because it is soft and should reach all your lashes, even the tiniest ones! The formula feels rich and creamy and looks pitch black! It comprises of a thickening wax and a clear gel base, to give your lashes a rich block colour look. You get 9ml of product in the tube and the shade I have is IT-BLACK (it also comes in purple, blue & pink).
This mascara is supposed to give your lashes amazing and instant volume and length. It should be very easy to apply and the effects should hold all day. Also, at the end of the night, it should be very easy to remove.

I love this mascara! It has my preferred flexi rubber type brush wand, which makes it very easy to apply to your top and bottom lashes. The formula dries really fast and it is not clumpy, which means it gives your lashes the instant effect and it holds all day. It is slightly lengthening and very voluminous. Taking it off is not a hassle, but I wouldn’t say it is noticeably easier to remove then previous mascaras I’ve tried. Overall this is a wonderful mascara and I love it, but you can definitely find less expensive alternatives that will give you a similar, if not the same effect.

Price - £25.50   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - FeelUnique.com, Sephora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020

Tomorrow I start opening my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020. I actually pre-ordered this on Saturday 5 th September and received it on Wednesday 21 st October. I have been keeping it in a safe place since then, extremely eager to open it! It was available directly and exclusively from the LookFantastic.com website for £85.00, with it actually being worth over £460.00!!. I purchased it on pre-order and I received a £15.00 discount as I was a Beauty Box Subscriber. It has now SOLD OUT.   It contains twenty-five days worth of products. It has a black and gold theme and each day has it’s own little numbered drawer, which contains the product for that day. This is my first ever beauty calendar purchase. I don’t usually bother with them because they are so expensive, but this one didn’t seem that expensive and I also got a discount. I thought I would treat myself and try one out for a change.   I am mostly expecting there to be skincare products and probably simila