Skip to main content

Make-Up Declutter 2022

This is the last ever declutter post I will be sharing with you. I have lost interest in really experimenting with my make-up looks so I thought it was time for another declutter. I was a little more brutal than I would have been in previous declutters, but I didn’t go too crazy because I still love looking at what I have and I do still wear most of it.

 

FACE

Blushes - 2

Highlighters - 10

Samples - 1

 

That is a total of 13 face products. The brands of products I have decluttered are; BECCA, Benefit, Kaleidos, MAC and theBalm.

 

EYES

Single Powder Eyeshadows - 9

Single Cream Eyeshadows - 3

Single Liquid Eyeshadows - 1

 

That is a total of 13 eye products. The brands of products I have decluttered are; Colourpop, MAC and Stila.

 

LIPS

Liquid Lipsticks - 12

Lipsticks - 3

 

That is a total of 15 lip products. The brands of products I have decluttered are; Dose of Colours, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, MAC and Urban Decay.

 

PALETTES

Eye Palettes - 23

Highlighter Palettes - 4

 

That is a total of 27 palettes. The brands of products I have decluttered are; Anastasia Beverly Hills, BY BEAUTY BAY, CERTIFEYE, Colourpop, HUDA BEAUTY, Jouer, Kaleidos, Lois Cosmetics, Melt Cosmetics, Midas Cosmetics, Oden’s Eye, Make-Up Revolution and Too Faced.

 

Overall, I managed to purge 68 items from my collection! I give away the products to family/friends and sell anything that is new or in good condition. If any items were gifted to me through PR, I would give them to family/friends or donate them to a charity that accepts cosmetics. This will probably be the last actual declutter I do as I won’t be buying much. In future if I notice I’m not using/liking something, I will just get rid of it straight away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥