Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #40

I have smelled this particular fragrance before. I remember at one point walking down the street and every other woman that passed me, smelled of this fragrance. This was a few years ago now, but it is still an incredibly popular scent. I never really got the hype around it, but I had a sample of it and I thought I would give it a second chance, as it has been over a year since I last remember smelling it on someone in passing.
 
It is Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.
 
The first ever perfume by Viktor & Rolf

Launched: 2005
 
Type: Oriental Floral / Feminine

Notes
Top: Tea, Bergamot and Osmanthus.
Middle: Orchid, Jasmine, Rose, Freesia and African Orange Flower.
Base: Patchouli and Musk.
It does smell exactly how I remember, it is nice but I still don’t get the obsession over it! It smells like a mature powder floral to me, which isn’t really my vibe. I can really smell the Bergamot, Orchid, Jasmine, Rose, Patchouli and Musk notes. It is quite strong, but it isn’t overpowering at all. I just don’t think the fragrance is that special, but it is nice and inoffensive. I would wear it to use up the sample, but I probably wouldn’t buy a bottle (even though the bottle design is gorgeous).
 
You can purchase the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum in 30ml (£56.00), 50ml (£78.00) and 100ml (£110.00) from Boots.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swatches: Barry M Dazzle Dust

Khaki (14) - a dark shimmery forest green Yellow (76) - a bright shimmery yellow Teal (94) - a bright shimmery aqua Incredibly pigmented, very shimmery & lots of fallout These product shades are no longer available! *£4.59 - BarryM.com

KALEIDOS Futurism II: Cyber Bronze Palette

  I have seen these palettes before on YouTube, a few people I follow have featured them in palette collection videos. The colour stories always looked incredible, but I knew I probably wouldn’t get much use out of them as the colours are bright and you are limited to six shades. I had only really seen the Futurism III: Astro-Pink , Futurism I: Sci-Fi Green , Futurism IV: VR Neon and Futurism V: Electro-Turquoise ones before. When I made my first Kaleidos order, I didn’t bother looking at the palettes as I knew I wanted the highlighters and it was going to be pricey as it was. I was browsing through Depop on the day my order arrived and came across the Futurism II: Cyber Bronze Palette . I think the seller must have received her order the same day as me. I instantly fell in love with the colour story, but I pondered over whether to purchase it or not. At 3am the next morning (insomnia), I bit the bullet and made my purchase. It was brand new and untouched, I just couldn’t! THE P...

Oden's Eye Solmåne Highlighter Palette

I first heard of this indie brand through watching Angelika Oles’ beauty channel on YouTube. Oden’s Eye is a Swedish indie brand and they make Norse mythology themed products. This is one of two highlighter palettes I decided to purchase; I also picked up the two matching eyeshadow palettes. I have already posted a review on the Oden's Eye Solmåne Eyeshadow Palette. ABOUT THE PRODUCT The packaging matches the eyeshadow palette, but it is more purple and mauvy toned. The design and imagery is so unique to the brand. Solmåne means the sun and moon in Swedish. Sol represents the Sun Goddess and Måne represents the Moon God. Both Gods are represented on the packaging, just like on the eyeshadow palette.   You get four 7.5g highlighters in a metallic finish.   ·          High-Definition ·          Vegan ·          Cruelty-Free   THE SHADES & SWATCHES Ljus...