Skip to main content

Glossybox #3 - February 2012

Today I finally got their regular Glossybox, in the really light pink box, when I first saw it I thought it was white! It definitely looks very sleek. But I got shower gel, yet again!

Here is what I got.
1.    DUWOP Venom Gloss in Buttercup (5ml Sample Size)
It is a really pretty colour, but it was barely noticeable on my lips, plus I don’t like plumping glosses because of the plumping tingling sensation.

Visit www.shop.duwop.com and get 20% off any full sized Venom Gloss by entering the code GlossyVG12. (Expires 31/03/2012)

2.    IMPRESS Press-on Manicure in Holla! (Full Size)
I am yet to try these out, but the pattern is really lovely. I suspect that they may be too small for some of my nails though! You also get a nail prep pad, to prep your nail before you start pressing the nails on.

3.    AWAPUHI by PAUL MITCHELL Wild Ginger Treatment Oil (25ml Size)
I haven’t tried this yet because I am a bit dubious, because my hair is really oily and this is an oil based product, and it doesn’t make sense to add more oil to oily hair!!! I might read about it a bit more and then maybe give it a go! It is worth £7.50!


4.    BM BEAUTY Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Dusty Road (1g Sample Size)
I haven’t tried this yet because loose eyeshadows are quite messy. The thing about single eyeshadows in beauty boxes is that you may not get the colour you like, but I definitely love this colour and I will try this soon. It has very good pigment and it is also sparkly and shimmery, so it should make a good lid colour.


5.    COMO SHAMBHALA Invigorative Shower Gel (50ml Sample Size)
I have used this and it smells really nice and fresh. You can definitely smell the eucalyptus, geranium, lavender and peppermint in it. It also lavers really well too.


You can also get 15% off tickets for London Fashion Week by quoting the code: GLOSSYBOX.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...