Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Woman'

I decided to buy this perfume as it was on my test list on Fragrantica and I saw it for a decent price. I have been struggling to find places to buy perfume samples lately, so I took a gamble and bought the smallest bottle size I could.

I got the 30ml bottle in the eau de parfum. The bottle is made of glass and kind of an hourglass shape, just like some of Christina’s other perfumes. It has a yellow gold flower design on the thinnest part of the bottle and Christina’s name is printed in hot pink and the perfume name printed in yellow gold. It also has yellow gold banding around the neck for the cap to sit on. The cap is clear plastic and kind of diamond shaped. It has a slight yellow gold spritzer to dispense the scent. On the outer cardboard box it had this description; “A sensual combination of golden amber and white flowers - radiating femininity the way a woman does”.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Litchi & Pear
Middle Notes: Magnolia, Honey, Violet Leaf & Rose
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Tonka Bean & Amber

I like the bottle design and it follows the other three Christina scents that I’ve had (Christina Aguilera, By Night and Unforgettable). The scent is very light and fresh smelling. It is very feminine and I would class it as a soft floral scent. You can really smell the magnolia, litchi and amber. It lasts a few hours on the skin, but won’t last as long as Christina’s other scents as it is quite light. I actually quite like this scent overall. It is not my favourite of Christina’s, but it is inoffensive. It reminds me of spring going into summer, if that makes sense? I’m not sure that I would actually re-purchase it though.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA WOMAN EDP
Price - £20.50   Rating - 4.5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - AllBeauty.com

♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Swatches: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

Milk (604) - cream, bold & opaque matte white Yoghurt (611) - frosty, light champagne copper These pencils are really creamy and the shade selection is brilliant. I chose two basic shades, one to be a light base and the other to be a highlight. They do crease and can become messy, as you have to sharpen them. Overall they are ok, but I wouldn’t re-purchase them! £5 | NYXcosmetics.co.uk What do you think of these shades? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - DKNY 'Be Delicious'

Photo:  FashionDayDreams.com My Mum went to a car boot sale and found this and bought it. My Mum didn’t like it so she gave it to my sister and then my sister gave it to me. The bottle is a sphere shape inspired by an apple. On the smaller sizes the cap is basic like on most perfumes and is made of silver reflective plastic. The bottle base is made of translucent bottle green glass. On the bigger sizes the cap doesn’t come off and it is the actual dispenser, so when you press it down the perfume sprays. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Cucumber & Magnolia Middle Notes: Tuberose, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Violet & Green Apple Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber & Wood This perfume smells fruity, floral and fresh and the apple scent really stands out. It is also quite a strong scent, but it is not overpowering. I also think that it is quite universal as it is not sweet. Lastly because the scent is quite strong, it lasts quite a long time...