Skip to main content

Serial Shopper! - Haul :)

HELLO AGAIN,
I am going to haul a lot of products which I have purchased recently or a while ago. Most of the products have not been mentioned by me before, which is why I am hauling them, plus hauling is an easy blog post and it seems to be what I am most good at, buying & hauling! I have probably bought more products than I am hauling, but these products are either recent or I remember them from not so long ago. The items were bought at various different times from various different places, so I am just going to split them up into categories to make it easy.
SKINCARE
Soap & Glory Dr Spot – Invisible Spot Fighting Gel
15ml - £8 – BOOTS

Soap & Glory Clear Here – Moisturiser
50ml - £9 - BOOTS

MAKE-UP
Soap & Glory Love At First Blush – Powder Blush
£11 - BOOTS

MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed
£13.45 – CHEAPSMELLS.COM

MAC Lipglass in Wicked Ways (Limited Edition)
£10.95 – EBAY – CUPCAKE_COSMETICS

MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion (Limited Edition)
£12.95 – EBAY – CUPCAKE_COSMETICS

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory
£6.99 – MORRISONS

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
£36 (+ £2.50 P&P) – BEAUTYBAY.COM

Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
£13 – FEELUNIQUE.COM

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory
£5.49 – BOOTS

17 Shine Control Pressed Powder in Neutral
£3.99 – BOOTS

Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells
£5.55 – EBAY – beauty_by_ari

NAILS
Essie Resort Collection 2012
Sure Shot, No More Film, Pink-A-Boo & She’s Picture Perfect
5ML each - £11.95 – BEAUTYBAY.COM

Essie Spring Collection 2012
Navigate Her, Olé Caliente, Tour de Finance & To Buy or Not To Buy
5ML each - £11.95 – BEAUTYBAY.COM

RANDOM
Soap & Glory Hand Maid – Hand Cleansing Gel x 3
50ml - £2.50 each - BOOTS

Head & Shoulders Anti-dandruff Shampoo – Citrus Fresh
500ml - £4.69 – WILKINSONS

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Perfume
30ml - £10.95 – CHEAPSMELLS.COM

Unii Palette in Turquoise
£15 (+ £2.95 P&P) - uniicosmetics.co.uk

EOS Lipbalm in Lemon Drop
£4.49 – EBAY – jgl19530803


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...