Skip to main content

I've Mist You Madly Girligo!

Today I am going to talk about the two body sprays/mists I have from Soap & Glory. I believe there are three in total (Mist You Madly, Girligo & Glam-A-Lot). All the products from Soap & Glory have a signature scent and I believe there are three scent lines at the moment, Mist You Madly, Original Pink & Fruitigo.

If you want to try all three body sprays/mists you could get the Soap & Glory Scent-Sationalism Gift Set for £8.50, which includes all three in 100ml.
MIST YOU MADLY
This is the most popular scent from Soap & Glory and is described as, “featuring notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. Application of this mist may bestow the wearer with a newfound and haughty kind of self-confidence, triggering uncontainable fits of flirtatiousness. Mist at your own risk.” To me it smells really fresh and girly and you get the slight musky scent too and it is not overpowering. I have it in both sizes and the bottle is a slight metallic pink colour. This scent lasts quite a long time on my skin and this is probably because it is musky, I just LOVE LOVE this scent, I am obsessed!

Other products from the Mist You Madly line are:-
- Clean, Girls Body Wash
- The Daily Smooth Body Butter *
- Scrub ‘Em and Leave ‘Em Exfoliator
- Eau De Soap & Glory Perfume (Black Bottle) *

* = A product I own

Rate: 5/5         Re-Purchase: Yes
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £6.50 (250ml) & £3.50 (100ml)
Where I Got It & How Much For: Boots (UK) for £3.50 (100ml)
You Can Buy It At:- Boots (UK)

GIRLIGO
Some people mistake this scent in the other products for the Mist You Madly scent, but they smell completely different, they are opposites! It is described as being, “Scented with a tempting blend of bergamot, peach, strawberry, jasmine, mandarin and musk. Sensible men have been driven to dizziness by this moisturising scented mist.” To me it smells really light, fresh and girly and has a really soft musk scent which is barely detectable. Girligo is part of the Original Pink scent line, which is classed as Formula 1 because it was the first ever S&P scent made, hence why so many products are part of this particular line. The bottle is a creamy white colour. Also I have noticed that the scent doesn’t last very long on my skin, which is the major downside for me!

Other products from the Original Pink line are:-
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter *
- Clean On Me Shower Gel *
- Easy Glistening Body Gloss
- Flake Away Body Polish
- Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath *
- The Righteous Butter Body Lotion
- Hand Food Hand Cream *
- The Scrub of Your Life Body Scrub
- Glow Lotion
- Hand Maid Hand Gel
- Eau De Soap & Glory Perfume (Silver Bottle) *
- Glow Getter Powder Spray

* = A product I own

Rate: 4/5         Re-Purchase: No
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £6.50 (250ml) & £3.50 (100ml)
Where I Got It & How Much For: Boots (UK) in the Soaper Heroes Gift Set for £13 (100ml)
You Can Buy It At:- Boots (UK)

My favourite by far is Mist You Madly and I will definitely re-purchase. Girligo is very nice, but the scent is too light for my liking!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...