Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Harajuku Lovers 'G'


I received this perfume as an Easter gift from a family member.

The bottle design is really cute. It has a doll figure cap, which lifts off and the actual bottle is clear and simple glass, it kind of has a flower shaped base. The size I have is very small, so it is handy for your handbag. And I suppose you could keep the doll for collector’s purposes, when you have used up the perfume.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Crisp Mandarin, Fresh Coconut & Apple Skin
Middle Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Soft Freesia & Magnolia Vapour
Base Notes: Coconut Cream, White Sandalwood & Cottonwoods

To me it smells really strong for an eau de toilette. I quite like the scent because it is very feminine and quite sweet. The only thing I don’t like about it is the coconut. I don’t really like the coconut scent anyway. Other than that, it smells amazing, until the coconut hits your nose. I can also smell the floral side to it as well, the coconut does complement the floral notes, but I just don’t like coconut. It also lasts quite a long time on your skin and lingers for quite a while after. I just don’t like the coconut lingering, because it makes me feel like I smell like a mouldy coconut ring biscuit soaked in milk!

Rate: 3/5           Re-Purchase: No
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £14.95 for 10ml
Where I Got It & How Much For: I received it as a gift
You Can Buy It At:- PerfumeVogue.com, eBay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020

Tomorrow I start opening my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020. I actually pre-ordered this on Saturday 5 th September and received it on Wednesday 21 st October. I have been keeping it in a safe place since then, extremely eager to open it! It was available directly and exclusively from the LookFantastic.com website for £85.00, with it actually being worth over £460.00!!. I purchased it on pre-order and I received a £15.00 discount as I was a Beauty Box Subscriber. It has now SOLD OUT.   It contains twenty-five days worth of products. It has a black and gold theme and each day has it’s own little numbered drawer, which contains the product for that day. This is my first ever beauty calendar purchase. I don’t usually bother with them because they are so expensive, but this one didn’t seem that expensive and I also got a discount. I thought I would treat myself and try one out for a change.   I am mostly expecting there to be skincare products and probably simila