Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck'

Photo: HerWorldPlus.com
I actually received this as a free sample size (1.2ml), but I decided to do a review anyway, because you get enough of the scent to be able to give it a proper review, like you would a bottle size. * Click here to see what the sample looks like *

The bottle design looks very pretty and definitely something I would love to have. The charms around the neck also look lovely, but MissBudgetBeauty bought it in 30ml and it didn’t have the charms, so the charms must be exclusive to the bigger sizes, which is a shame seeing as though I tend to buy 30ml, unless I really love the scent.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Blackberry, Raspberry & Apple Blossom
Middle Notes: Vanilla, Honeysuckle & Hibiscus
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Amber & Peach

It does smell really nice and not as young as you would expect, it reminds me of a fruitier Loverdose by Diesel, without the liquorice. I can smell the peach, raspberry, apple blossom and vanilla notes and it lasts about an hour at full power on the skin, and because it is not overpowering and strong smelling. It lasts quite a few hours, like most perfumes tend to.

Overall I don’t think I will be buying it. It smells really lovely, but I'm not completely sure it's for me, but you never know!
Photo: PerfumeMJ.com
Also in June 2012 Taylor Swift released another version of the perfume in the USA called Enchanted Wonderstruck, which is in a red bottle, of the same design.
Rate: 4/5           Re-Purchase: Not Sure!             Recommend: Yes
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £20 (30ml)
Where I Got It & How Much For: Facebook for FREE SAMPLE (1.2ml)!
You Can Buy It At:- Boots (UK), Sephora (USA)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥