Skip to main content

Superdrug.com Haul #2

Superdrug.com has a free shipping offer on until the 24th October, so I decided to purchase a couple of items I could not find in my local store. Plus I found a 15% off offer, so I used that and saved £1.19 from my £7.99 order, making the overall total £6.80, which is not really a massive saving, but the shipping was free and I didn’t have to leave my house!

I bought an MUA Undressed Palette for £3, they are actually £4, but MUA have a £1 off on some of their PRO palettes. Lastly I got a GOSH Defining Brow Gel for £4.99.

I bought the palette to do a comparison with the Urban Decay Naked Palette, because the MUA Undressed Palette is near enough an exact dupe. The brow gel is just something to try out, because I can’t find the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara anywhere. So new reviews shall be coming soon.

Thanks for reading! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Midnight Fantasy'

I bought this perfume at the same time as Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy, as I have a Fantasy themed post planned. The bottle has a glass indigo spherical shape with light icy blue diamantes. The band around the neck of the bottle is a metallic lilac shade and the cap is rounded and made of translucent indigo plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the aromatic liquid.                                                     The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Plum & Sour Cherry Middle Notes: Iris, Orchid & Freesia Base Notes: Amber, Musk & Vanilla The bottle is beautiful! It is described as being blue, but I would say it is indigo because it always looked purple to me before I bought ...

Swatches: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 206 Nude Pink

Nude Pink (206) - it is a nude salmon pink with shimmer (frost) It is a beautiful colour and nice and creamy in consistency and although described as a nude pink it comes across more coral and it is very frosty. £4.99 - UK.RimmelLondon.com

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Woman'

I decided to buy this perfume as it was on my test list on Fragrantica and I saw it for a decent price. I have been struggling to find places to buy perfume samples lately, so I took a gamble and bought the smallest bottle size I could. I got the 30ml bottle in the eau de parfum. The bottle is made of glass and kind of an hourglass shape, just like some of Christina’s other perfumes. It has a yellow gold flower design on the thinnest part of the bottle and Christina’s name is printed in hot pink and the perfume name printed in yellow gold. It also has yellow gold banding around the neck for the cap to sit on. The cap is clear plastic and kind of diamond shaped. It has a slight yellow gold spritzer to dispense the scent. On the outer cardboard box it had this description; “A sensual combination of golden amber and white flowers - radiating femininity the way a woman does”. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Litchi & Pear Middle Notes: Magnol...