Skip to main content

Glossybox #13 - January 2015

My first Glossybox post of the year, and it won’t be the last! This box is actually quite exciting and you also get a HellFresh.co.uk £25.00 gift card and that next month preview card. For February’s preview, everyone will get a full size Royal Apothic Tintie Lip Butter in their box. Let’s see what I got in my first box of 2015:-
| 15g - £10.00 |
I have tested this and it is a nice product. The colour is a bit odd, but as an eye base would look pretty. It spreads quite a long way, which I don’t like for a cheekbone highlighter because it’s a bit messy, no matter how much you squeeze out! The packaging is also very nice and the tube comes quite full with the product.

| 200ml - £9.00 |
I am quite excited to try this because I love trying face cleaners. This one smells quite nice and the description sounds very promising.

| 4.25g - £4.00 |
I’m not really into lip balms and if I need to use one, I tend to go for a tinted one. It does smell kind of pleasant, fruity and like really sweet brown sugar.

| £4.00 |
I am always interested in trying eyeliner pencils and I am kind of glad that this shade isn’t black. I haven’t tried it fully yet, but from the swatch I did, the formula seems very smooth.

| 5g - £7.00 |
The packaging of this product is quite nice, but I don’t like the concept of application! I prefer pan blushes and the colour looks quite nice, but too bright and rosy for me. Also the powder smells quite strange; I wouldn’t purchase this product myself.

This is a really good box and I can get use out of everything (but the £25.00 voucher). The most interesting product to me is the toner and the least interesting product is the lip balm. I am excited for next month’s box, mostly because it’s free because I collected enough Glossydots!

What are your thoughts on this box?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

My Current Top 5 Beauty Influencers

The sort of purpose of the ‘Becca’s Babble’s’ posts are a way to get to know me a little, with me rambling on about topics that are not necessarily beauty or lifestyle related. I thought I would share my current top five favourite YouTube channels with you today and they all happen to be Beauty Influencers. I’m not actually sure how long I have been subscribed to any of the channels and I don’t know of a way to find out. In no particular order: Photo: © Property of Porcelain/Bridgette Porcelain Name: Bridgette   Age: 25   Based: United States of America (USA) Bridgette is the most consistent uploader and uploads the most per week out of all the Influencers I am subscribed to on YouTube. She does a lot of varied content and I really enjoy her videos (declutters, reviews). I feel like she is the only one whose videos I watch all of regardless of the content. Sometimes I skip others videos if they are not about something that interests me, but I feel like I have...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...