Skip to main content

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush™ Fragrance Mist

I was browsing Boots website, as I had other Soap & Glory products to re-purchase and I came across their new fragrance mist line. I believe there are only three scents at the moment, all 100ml; Sugar Crush, Mist You Madly and Fruitigo. I decided to get Sugar Crush because the body scrub of the same scent smells amazing.

The bottle is rectangular and made of lime coloured glass. It has a bit of weight to it and looks kind of expensive. The cap is made of silver plastic and has a lime green band around the middle. To apply the scent, you pull off the cap which reveals the usual perfume spritzer and dispenses the scent when pressed.

The fragrance notes are:-

Sweet Lime, Vanilla & Musk

First of all, the bottle design is amazing and the scent does smell exactly like the body scrub, but there is a slight variance. I think it smells sweeter than the body products with the same scent. It smells quite strong when first sprayed, but the scent slowly weakens. It doesn’t last as long as regular perfumes, but it’s fine for a body mist.

Although I do quite like the scent, it’s not something I would typically wear. I like smelling it because it does smell amazing, but do I like wearing it? (not really). I would probably love this more as a room spray.

Price - £10.00   Rating - 3/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - No
Available at - Boots.com

What on your thoughts on this body mist?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...