Skip to main content

Boots.com Haul #3

I have another Boots haul for you today. I bought some new items as well as re-purchasing a few essentials.

I bought Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, which is my favourite face cleanser and I have been using it for a few years now and love it. I also got a Soap & Glory For Daily Youth Foamy Moisture Face Wash because I want to try it with my electric face cleanser brush and I currently don’t have a foaming face wash to use with it. I received a free 200ml bottle of the Soap & Glory Drama Clean 5-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water because I spent more than £15.00 on Soap & Glory products. This is actually kind of funny, because I already use that product anyway and love it. I already have two full size bottles as back-ups. I bought a Sanctuary Classic Fragranced Candle and the matching Fragrance Diffuser. I actually wanted them in the Fig & Black Amber scent as it is my favourite, but they had already sold out and are no longer available to purchase. Lastly, I was supposed to receive a free Britney Spears Private Show perfume sample, but sadly it wasn’t in my package when I opened it! I’m not going to complain because it was a free sample and I’m not sure of the reason why this was included anyway, but it has happened before and it would have been very welcome. I actually nearly bought a sample of this from eBay a few weeks ago; I will probably have another look on there for a sample.

Any suggestions for new products for me to try?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette

I saw this advertised last year and I have been interested in the full sized Tartelette palettes before, but couldn’t really justify buying one (plus I couldn’t find anywhere in the UK that sold them). I thought getting this little ‘tease’ would introduce me to the brand, plus the shades look very appealing. This palette is described as being the “pocket-perfect version” of the original Tartelette palette. I thought it would be slightly bigger, but it is actually pocket sized. It is a similar size to the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palettes, but it is shorter in length and slightly wider. It’s overall layout is landscape with a length of 9.7cm and width of 5.8cm. It is made of cardboard and has a pink, purple and gold theme. The lid of the palette is magnetised and you lift it up to reveal the eyeshadows. It also has a small mirror on the reverse side of the lid and the eyeshadow pans are laid out in two rows of three shades. The pans are rectangular in shape and the shades n...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...

BY BEAUTY BAY Fiery 16 Colour Palette

This is the third BY BEAUTY BAY make-up product I’ve tried and I did see it on the website when it first launched, but never picked it up. It was always sold out anyway so I couldn’t get it and the packaging has just been re-vamped for all of their palettes and all of the products were re-stocked. I decided to pick this one up because of the size, it’s not too small and it’s not too big. The nine shade version of this palette is all matte, and I really like shimmers/metallic and the massive forty-two shade version is too big (too many shades and too big to store in my drawers). I thought the sixteen shade palette would be the perfect medium. My palette actually arrived faulty; one of the eyeshadows is missing (Burnt Sienna). In the spot were Burnt Sienna should be there is actually a duplicate of another shade in the palette (Sunstone). Basically, I have two Sunstone eyeshadows and I should only have one. I don’t have the shade Burnt Sienna when I should have one of them (abov...