Skip to main content

Tarte X Hrush Achemyan Styled By Hrush Eye & Cheek Palette

I am reviewing this little gem today. I saw online a while ago that it would be released, but I wasn’t sure where it would be available in the UK. I was just browsing RosesBeautyStore, like I do most days, and saw this palette in the ‘new products’ section. I bought it straight away, no hesitation at all! This palette was put together by Hrush Achemyan, and she handpicked all of the shades so that they could complement any skin tone or eye colour.
Hrush Achemyan is a self-taught make-up artist and has many celebrity followers. She also has her own brand, ‘Styled by Hrush’. She does a lot celebrities make-up for red carpet appearances, mostly the Kardashian girls, who I believe she is good friends with.
The outer packaging for this palette is made of card and the actual packaging of the product is quite classy, but eye-catching. It kind of reminds me of a clutch bag/purse. It is quite small and is made of gold reflecting plastic, but the black pattern on the front has a leather feel. It has the usual opening, where you push your nail on it and the lid pops up, this also allows you to snap it closed and it won’t open if you put it in your make-up bag. It also has a mirror on the inside, which is the full length and width of the top side of the palette. It comes with a little doubled-sided look card, which has four examples of how the palette can be used to create Daytime, Soiree, Work Flow and Play Time looks.
You get six Amazonian Clay eyeshadows (0.8g) in matte and shimmery finishes. Each one is really soft and buttery and applies like a dream. They are also incredibly pigmented, just like every other Tarte palette I have tried. I always recommend using a primer, no matter the quality of the eyeshadows. The shades are:-

BLISS - WHITE GOLD
SMITTEN - PINK CHAMPAGNE
ROYAL - SHIMMERING BERRY
PINCH - WARM GOLDEN PEACH
KITTY - MATTE BROWN
VAMP- TAUPE

You also get an Amazonian Clay blush (4g) in CHEEKY, which is a MATTE CORAL. This is also really soft and pigmented and such a beautiful colour.

This little palette is just gorgeous! I am so glad I saw it and didn’t hesitate clicking the buy button. The eyeshadow shades are stunning and I think Royal is my favourite shade. The blush is also a really nice soft shade. All of the colours complement each other; they kind of remind me of a glam Autumn evening. I highly recommend this palette and I think it would suit absolutely anyone.

Price - £34.00   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - RosesBeautyStore.com, Sephora

What do you think of Hrush Achemyan’s palette?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...