Skip to main content

O.P.I Breakfast at Tiffany's Mini Mani Month Set

I heard that O.P.I would be releasing a Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection and I was really interesting in trying some shades, so when I was browsing the O.P.I website and came across this set, I snapped it up straight away!
The packaging is like a white and lilac fashion book and it has a beauty advent calendar vibe. It is a sort of alternative to a beauty calendar. There are five rows with five shades covering two sides of the book. You can open the windows that cover the shades, but it will reveal all five shades, which is why it doesn’t quite pass as a calendar. Plus, you can’t actually take the bottles out like you would a beauty/chocolate calendar. You have to open the sides of the book and pull out the five separate plastic trays which hold the bottles. There seems to be a lot of wasted packaging this way.
You get twenty-five 3.75ml bottles of Nail Lacquer and the set contains new shades from the Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection, and some old favourites already part of the main shade selection. I have decided to show swatches on a nail display because my nails are not in great shape at the moment.
Alpine Snow - crisp white (crème)
Breakfast at Tiffany’s - pearl (shimmer)
I Believe In Manicures - light blue (crème)
This Cost Me a Mint - pale mint green (crème)
Mod About You - light pink (crème)
Champagne for Breakfast - sparkling silver (glitter)
Rich Girls & Po-Boys - China blue (crème)
Do You Lilac It? - light purple (crème)
Black Dress Not Optional - elegant black (crème)
Stay Off the Lawn!! - deep lush green (crème)
It’s a Girl - baby pink (sheer)
Lucky Lucky Lavender - luscious light purple (crème)
A-Rose at Dawn…Broke By Noon - gleaming rose (pearl)
Meet My “Decorator” - hot red (crème)
Apartment for Two - romantic raspberry (crème)
Five-and-Ten - shimmery champagne (shimmer)
Dulce de Leche - sweet creamy nude (crème)
Got the Mean Reds - holiday red
Fire Escape Rendezvous - matte glittery ruby (shimmer)
I’m Not Really a Waitress - vivacious Chianti red (pearl)
Sunrise…Bedtime! - glittery dawn pink (glitter)
Can’t Read Without My Lipstick - creamy maroon (crème)
Rich & Brazilian - rich burgundy (shimmer)
Pompeii Purple - hot crimson with purple (pearl)
Miami Beet - racy red-violet (crème)
Overall this is a great set as you get so many beautiful shades to try out and the packaging is so lovely and enticing. My favourite shades are; Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Five-and-Ten, Rich & Brazilian and Fire Escape Rendezvous (my overall favourite) and I have already re-purchased them in full size bottles. I am mostly drawn to the left side of the book because that is where the reds and warm shades are, but some of the cooler shades from the right side do appeal to me too. I hope O.P.I come out with more of these sets in the future.

Price - £59.95   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - OPIUK.com, Sephora

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...