Skip to main content

Boots.com Haul #4

Today I thought I would share with you my recent Boots online order. I collected it from store yesterday, but I actually ordered it last Friday.

I got another bottle of my favourite morning face cleanser, Soap & Glory Drama Clean™. I have used up so many bottles of this and it is a very nice micellar cleansing water. I also got a new bottle of body wash and I have been loving the Dove body washes for the past two months so I decided to pick up a new scent, Dove Purely Pampering Peony & Sweet Cream Body Wash. I have been struggling with the pores on my nose recently so I decided to pick up a box of the Bioré Ultra Deep Cleaning Pore Strips, to see if they really work (fingers crossed!). Lastly, I decided to get two bottles of my everyday foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain. I just like to make sure that I have a backup.

Please leave any suggestions for new products for me to try in the comments section. I feel a MAC order coming on, but I don’t know what to get. My little shopping devil is just itching to be let loose with my bank card!

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swatches: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 206 Nude Pink

Nude Pink (206) - it is a nude salmon pink with shimmer (frost) It is a beautiful colour and nice and creamy in consistency and although described as a nude pink it comes across more coral and it is very frosty. £4.99 - UK.RimmelLondon.com

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Woman'

I decided to buy this perfume as it was on my test list on Fragrantica and I saw it for a decent price. I have been struggling to find places to buy perfume samples lately, so I took a gamble and bought the smallest bottle size I could. I got the 30ml bottle in the eau de parfum. The bottle is made of glass and kind of an hourglass shape, just like some of Christina’s other perfumes. It has a yellow gold flower design on the thinnest part of the bottle and Christina’s name is printed in hot pink and the perfume name printed in yellow gold. It also has yellow gold banding around the neck for the cap to sit on. The cap is clear plastic and kind of diamond shaped. It has a slight yellow gold spritzer to dispense the scent. On the outer cardboard box it had this description; “A sensual combination of golden amber and white flowers - radiating femininity the way a woman does”. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Litchi & Pear Middle Notes: Magnol...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Midnight Fantasy'

I bought this perfume at the same time as Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy, as I have a Fantasy themed post planned. The bottle has a glass indigo spherical shape with light icy blue diamantes. The band around the neck of the bottle is a metallic lilac shade and the cap is rounded and made of translucent indigo plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the aromatic liquid.                                                     The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Plum & Sour Cherry Middle Notes: Iris, Orchid & Freesia Base Notes: Amber, Musk & Vanilla The bottle is beautiful! It is described as being blue, but I would say it is indigo because it always looked purple to me before I bought ...