Skip to main content

MAC Lipsticks - Fall Inspired

I thought I would share some swatches of the last three MAC lipsticks I bought. I bought them quite a while ago and when I put them side by side in the tube, it was funny how similar they looked, but when swatched you do notice the difference.
The lipsticks retail for £16.50 and you get 3g of product in the tube. The Velvet Teddy version I have is in the Shadescents packaging, which means you can also get a MAC perfume inspired by the shade. The shade is also available in the regular black packaging, but I chose this packaging because it was the same price and it looks more special.
FAUX (S) - muted mauve pink
TWIG (S) - soft muted brown pink
VELVET TEDDY (M) - deep tone beige
My favourite out of three is Twig and it is the perfect shade for the autumn/fall season. My MAC lipstick collection is coming on quite nicely and I can’t wait to buy more shades.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Midnight Fantasy'

I bought this perfume at the same time as Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy, as I have a Fantasy themed post planned. The bottle has a glass indigo spherical shape with light icy blue diamantes. The band around the neck of the bottle is a metallic lilac shade and the cap is rounded and made of translucent indigo plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the aromatic liquid.                                                     The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Plum & Sour Cherry Middle Notes: Iris, Orchid & Freesia Base Notes: Amber, Musk & Vanilla The bottle is beautiful! It is described as being blue, but I would say it is indigo because it always looked purple to me before I bought ...

Swatches: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 206 Nude Pink

Nude Pink (206) - it is a nude salmon pink with shimmer (frost) It is a beautiful colour and nice and creamy in consistency and although described as a nude pink it comes across more coral and it is very frosty. £4.99 - UK.RimmelLondon.com

Swatches: Barry M Dazzle Dust

Khaki (14) - a dark shimmery forest green Yellow (76) - a bright shimmery yellow Teal (94) - a bright shimmery aqua Incredibly pigmented, very shimmery & lots of fallout These product shades are no longer available! *£4.59 - BarryM.com