Skip to main content

Serial Sampler #14

Today I have a mini mascara to share with you.

It is Roller Lash by Benefit and it is a 3.0g sample of the full size mascara.

It is described as having a hook n roll brush which is able to grab each lash. It should lift, separate and curl your lashes. It has an instant curve setting formula which should last for twelve hours.
This is mascara is brilliant! It separates, lifts and curls your lashes and the effects are very long lasting and it can actually last for twelve hours onwards. The formula has a deep black colour and you can get a muted false lash look. The formula isn’t clumpy but if you apply quite a few coats you can get a slightly clumpy look. The mascara can smudge and transfer if your eyes are wet or if you rub them. The brush is very easy to use and coat all of your lashes. I do like this mascara and I would definitely consider purchasing a full sized tube of it. The only thing I would change is the volume it gives, I wish it gave more. I have tried better volumising mascaras, but this mascara actually separates and defines, which a lot of volumising mascaras don’t.

You can buy the full sized tube for £20.50 and it is available for sale at BenefitCosmetics.com/UK and Sephora.

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥