Skip to main content

Violet Voss X Nicol Concilio Palette

I have actually had this palette for a while now and I have finally got around to reviewing it.
This palette is a collaboration with a YouTuber called Nicol Concilio. She is a beauty influencer and that is all I really know about her.
The palette design is similar to the other VV palettes, but the colour scheme varies and it still has the holographic rainbow effect on the packaging. It has a rectangular shape to it and it is slightly bulky and has a little weight to it. It has a magnetic closing and when you lift the lid it reveals the eyeshadow pans and a mirror. The packaging colour scheme is foiled icy pink and polka dots.

You get twenty 36g eyeshadows in a variety of shades and finishes.
NYC - white
ZO-ZO - pale gold
BRUH - matte tan
PIZZA - matte light brown
MARS - matte red toned brown
DAISY - matte cream
HANGRY - medium matte brown
BLOU - light red toned brown
HEY GIRL - deep brown
CHAWWCOLATE - dark chocolate brown
GLORIOUS - rose gold
NICOL - dark brown
 SAGITTARIOUS - light brown
GIGI - bronze
PALM TREE - golden green
L.A - yellow gold
VICTORIA - dark gold
BOOP-BOP - matte brown
PINGY - shimmering navy blue
RETROGRADE - matte black

The eyeshadows should all be highly pigmented and enable smooth blending to create flawless looks.

I really enjoy this palette. The quality is outstanding, the shades are extremely pigmented, smooth to apply and they do blend out flawlessly. I do find the shade selection a little boring because a lot of the shades look the same in the pans, but onced swatched they do look different. I of course love the shimmery shades and the mattes are perfect too. This palette is great, but it doesn’t get me as excited as the Holy Grail palette. I have already picked up the new VV Hashtag Palette, so a review on that will come very soon.

Price - £43.00   Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Maui Fantasy'

Today’s perfume power is quite a short one. I purchased this perfume not so long ago because it is a Britney scent and I just had to test it. The bottle is made of light azure blue frosted glass and has a spherical shape with a pink and white hibiscus flower pattern on the front. The textured band around the neck of the bottle is white and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Strelitzia, Passionfruit & Pink Grapefruit Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Cyclamen, Tiare Flower & Orange Blossom Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla, Musk, White Amber & White Wood The bottle is beautiful and the scent is quite light and delicate and actually quite nice considering I don’t like coconut. I can mostly smell the coconut, grapefruit and vanilla notes. It does last a while on the skin. Although it is pleasant, it is definitely not my typical scent and I proba...

KALEIDOS Futurism VII: Sashimi City Palette

This was the futurism palette that I was the most excited about trying. It’s the one that has the most cohesive colour story to me and I do love me some warm neutrals! I still have three more futurism palettes to test out and I can’t wait. THE PACKAGING The packaging is a long thin rectangle shape and the concept reminds me of a wardrobe. There is a purple, pink and coral city skyscraper theme all over the packaging. It has a magnetic closing and you open up the left side first and then the right side to reveal the circular eyeshadow pans and long thin mirror inside. The outside theme continues to the inside. The eyeshadow shade names come printed on a removable plastic sheet. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 1.33g eyeshadows/pressed pigments in Matte (M), Duo-Chrome (DC) and Multi-Chrome (MC) finishes.   ·          Rich and Velvety Texture ·          Smooth as Silk Application ·   ...