Skip to main content

Escada Collector's Edition Gift Set

I’ve always been interested in trying Escada fragrances, but there are so many to choose from and I didn’t want to risk buying a full size bottle. I came across this little gift set whilst I was shopping online at Boots and clicked buy straight away! All four fragrances are in a tiny, but cute 4ml potion looking bottle. Here are the four scents you get to try:-

TURQUOISE SUMMER
This bottle is a turquoise/clear theme and contains the notes; pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, peach, violet, orange blossom, vanilla, sandalwood and musk. It smells really strong of orange blossom and kind of like a car air freshener. It does linger quite a while on the skin, but it is not really a strong scent. Overall I don’t like this scent. It doesn’t really smell of anything to me and what you can smell isn’t what I would call pleasant. I give this perfume 1/5.

BORN IN PARADISE
This bottle’s theme is the same as Turquoise Summer and contains the notes; green apple, watermelon, guava, coconut milk, pineapple, sandalwood, cedar and musk. It smells like sparkling vanilla. It is a soft scent, but it will linger for a while on your skin. It is a nice scent and you can actually smell the notes (vanilla & coconut), but I wouldn’t go out and buy a full bottle of it! I rate this scent 3/5.
CHERRY IN THE AIR
This bottle is pink/clear themed and has the following notes; sour cherry, raspberry, mandarin, marshmallow, gardenia, orchid, vanilla, sandalwood, oak, musk and white suede. It smells amazing! You can really detect that sour cherry and the other notes really compliment it. It is quite a strong scent, so it will last ages on your skin. I really love this scent and there is a possibly that I will buy a full bottle of it very soon! I give this delicious smelling scent a 5/5!

TAJ SUNSET
This bottle is orange/yellow themed with mango, nectarine, blood orange, lotus, water lily, raspberry, star apple, musk, sandalwood and coconut as it’s notes. It smells strongly of mango and sandalwood. As it is a strong scent, it will last and linger on your skin. It does smell nice, but I find it too much. I think there’s an orange fruit overload and I personally don’t think woody notes complement those sorts of fruits! It smells ok, but I wouldn’t buy a full bottle. I rate it 4/5.

Overall I have enjoyed testing these little scent potions. My favourite has to be Cherry In The Air, it smells absolutely amazing and so far I have managed to refrain from buying a full size bottle of it. The scent I least liked was Turquoise Summer, which I am quite disappointed by. All the notes scream out to me, but it just doesn’t smell like any of them!

Price - £26.00   Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - Boots.com

What do you think of this set?

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·       ...

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself. You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles. Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g) Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g) Cookie - golden...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...