Skip to main content

Haul: Recent Purchases #5


I have been rather naughty lately and bought quite a few new cosmetics and I can’t wait to test them all out!

I got the most stuff from FeelUnqiue.com and the products are from a couple of separate orders. I got the Benefit Boiing Brightening Concealer in No 1, Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in No 3 and a sample/mini of the brand new Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation in No 1. Also, because I bought two Benefit products on one of my orders, I got a free large Benefit Tote Bag. I also re-purchased a Rimmel Brow This Way in 004 Clear and got the new Urban Decay Beached Palette and a brush works Combination Tweezer Set. I am a Platinum Member on FeelUnique.com, so I get 10% off any product from my favourite brand. I chose Urban Decay as my favourite brand over a year ago, so I get 10% off anything I order from them.

I also made my first Superdrug.com order in a couple of years! I was interested in a couple of palettes and I actually got one of them for free because of a 3 for 2 offer they had on some cosmetics. The palettes I purchased are; Revolution X Soph Extra Spice Palette and two Revolution Pressed Glitter Palettes in Hot Pursuit and Abracadabra. They also included a free packet of The Gypsy Shrine All In One Face Jewels.

Lastly, because I bought the pressed glitter palettes, I decided I needed a good base for them to stick to so I went on CultBeauty.co.uk and purchased the Too Faced Glitter Glue. I was also shopping in Morrison’s for general household items and I walked pass the Rimmel cosmetic display and just decided to purchase the Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder in 001 Transparent.

I actually purchased another eye primer and some liquid lipsticks a while ago, but I forgot to include them in the picture. I will eventually have a review on the liquid lipsticks anyway. I now have my eye on two palettes that will be released soon; Urban Decay Born to Run and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina. By the end of the year, I think I may need to do another declutter, although it will mostly consist of palettes!

♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Bejewelled Eyes To Hypnotise Instant Eye Palette

I originally wanted to purchase this palette last year as I already had the Charlotte Tilbury Stars-In-Your-Eyes Palette, which is the same concept as this one but had a more neutral and bright sultry colour story. I actually ended up decluttering that palette, so I decided not to purchase this one just in case I ended up doing the same thing. A few days ago I was watching one of Angelika Oles videos on YouTube and she mentioned this palette and did a tutorial using it. I instantly changed my mind and set about purchasing the palette. It is limited edition and I believe it was released back in September 2020 so it was hard to find, I also didn’t really want to pay full price for it. I did a search on Depop and came across a reputable seller who was selling one brand new in packaging, so I snapped it up and here it is! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of glittery silver plastic and it has a long, thin and rectangular shape. It has a silver starburst design across the front. I believe...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

GUCCI Mini Perfume Gift Set

Today I am going to review a perfume gift set that I bought from Boots.com during their Boxing Day sales 2014. It is the GUCCI Miniatures Gift Set and it was exclusively sold in Boots stores and on Boots.com. I love the concept of mini perfume sets and it’s a shame that not more brands do them! You get to sample more scents from brands, and if there is a certain perfume you are interested in, you would be able to sample it before potentially wasting your money buying a full size bottle of a scent you might not like. In this particular set you get five (5ml) mini fragrances to sample and I actually already bought a full size of the Guilty scent, but waited until I got this set to test it! A big gamble I know, but it did pay off this time! Here are the five miniature bottles of scents included:- FLORA BY GUCCI The bottle is so cute and with a little ribbon bow too. The notes contained in this little bottle are; citrus, peony, mandarin, osmanthus, rose, sandalwood, patchouli and ...