Skip to main content

Benefit Cheek Stars Reunion Tour Palette

I’ve wanted to try the highlighter Cookie from Benefit for ages, but always decided against purchasing a single of it as I always declutter the single boxed powders by Benefit, so I didn’t want to waste money again. Also, I have far too many single highlighters (OFRA ♥) as it is! I kept seeing Beauty Influencers on YouTube use this palette, so I decided to purchase it for myself.
You get five full sized powders inside a cute compact palette. You also get a free face brush which also fits inside the palette and a Tips & Tricks Card. You can purchase it for £53.50 ($60.00) from BenefitCosmetics.com. There is also a mini version available of this palette (Cheek Stars Mini Reunion Tour Palette), which includes; Georgia, Sugarbomb and Hoola for £26.00 ($30.00). All five powders are also available in singles and mini/travel singles.
Swatch Stencil: Stripes 7 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk
Dallas - rosy bronze blush (9g)
Sugarbomb - rosy pink blush (7g)
Cookie - golden pearl highlighter (8g)
Georgia - golden peach blush (8g)
Hoola - brown matte bronzer (8g)

My First Impressions
I love the compact packaging, I’m not interested in the brush and some of the powders are scented (smells lovely). Long ago I did really want Dallas and in person it is actually quite light. I always thought it would be darker. If you have a very fair complexion, you may be able to use this as bronzer. I’ve had Sugarbomb before and I was never that keen on it because it is shimmery and I don’t get the point of having several shades together in one pan. It is quite rosy and the shimmer is actually not that visible on the cheeks. It is still not really my sort of shade. I really wanted to try Cookie as I had heard it was supposed to be good. I have previously tried another Benefit highlighter and I wasn’t impressed so I wasn’t sure what to expect with this one. It is very reflective and it looks silver/platinum and metallic. It also appears as though there is some glitter. It is definitely not for the faint of heart. It isn’t my favourite highlighter that I’ve ever tried, but it is a thousand times better than the last Benefit highlighter I tried! Georgia is new to me. Apparently it was released years ago and was then discontinued and now it is back. It is a shimmery blush, which again isn’t for me, but it does look pretty on the skin. I actually already have a mini of Hoola and I have had it before. I wasn’t a massive fan as I thought it always looked orange on me, but it doesn’t look too bad if it is blended out well. You definitely need a light hand and a fluffy brush for Hoola! Overall, this is a great palette to try different Benefit cheek products if you are on the fence about purchasing a single. All of the powders are actually full size in this palette, which is amazing and you are saving £81.50!. Who doesn’t love to save money on make-up? I can’t wait to play with this palette a little more!

| I purchased this palette for £47.15 from AllBeauty.com |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Bejewelled Eyes To Hypnotise Instant Eye Palette

I originally wanted to purchase this palette last year as I already had the Charlotte Tilbury Stars-In-Your-Eyes Palette, which is the same concept as this one but had a more neutral and bright sultry colour story. I actually ended up decluttering that palette, so I decided not to purchase this one just in case I ended up doing the same thing. A few days ago I was watching one of Angelika Oles videos on YouTube and she mentioned this palette and did a tutorial using it. I instantly changed my mind and set about purchasing the palette. It is limited edition and I believe it was released back in September 2020 so it was hard to find, I also didn’t really want to pay full price for it. I did a search on Depop and came across a reputable seller who was selling one brand new in packaging, so I snapped it up and here it is! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of glittery silver plastic and it has a long, thin and rectangular shape. It has a silver starburst design across the front. I believe...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Glossybox #21 - February 2016

I always look forward to the themed Glossyboxes and this box just looks lovely. I love the colours and the little love design on the lid (better than last February’s box!). Inside the tissue paper is the same hot pink colour as the base of the box and the tissue confetti is white. Here is what I got in my Valentine’s Day themed Glossybox for February:- Nicka K New York 24H Waterproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown | 0.3g - £3.99 | This is a nice product. I like the colour and it could also be used for your brows because it is so soft and the tip is quite fine. It definitely doesn’t stay on for twenty-four hours. It is slightly water resistant, but not waterproof. It doesn’t compare to the Urban Decay ones. MUA Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss in Rapture | 3.2ml - £3.50 | This looks like a chubby lipstick at first and when you take the cap off, it reveal the wide, flat lip brush applicator. They could have definitely got away with a slightly smaller applicator. You ...