Skip to main content

Natural Collection by Boots - Body Sprays

I bought these online a while ago, mainly because I was obsessed with finding an apple scented body spray and I found one from Natural Collection and then I saw two other scents I wanted to test. I got all three because they were not sold in my store and I knew they would smell nice and they can also be used as room and linen sprays.

There are a total of six scents on the site at the moment. Wild Strawberry, which my sister had and we both didn’t like it because it was really strong and sickly sweet. I also tested the Ice Musk and I didn’t like it and I haven’t tried the Vanilla, but I’m not keen on vanilla scents anyway and I know I wouldn’t like it. The last one is Samphire and Sea Minerals, which I haven’t tried before, but it sounds nice and on reviews people have said it is really clean and fresh smelling, so I might have to go and have a sniff sometime. I think there are more scents, my Boots store only sell three or four and they are the scents I don’t like (Ice Musk and Wild Strawberry) and I think I remember seeing a Lavender one, but it is not sold online.

Apple & Lime
This one is my favourite out of all three and it smells really fruity and citrusy. It is the lighter of the three fragrances and it smells exactly like the DKNY Be Delicious perfume, but lighter, fruitier and fresher.

Mango & Papaya
This one smells really strong, fruity and exotic. I think it’s the strongest of the three. It reminds me of a sparkling peach water drink you can buy from supermarkets.

Passionfruit
This is my least favourite, but the hint of fruit is nice. It smells kind of woody and musky and not overly fruity and I find it kind of sickly, and it reminds me of a toned down Aquolina Pink Sugar. Therefore I don't like this one, because it is the kind of scent that makes me feel ill.

I really like these body sprays and they are a good alternative to perfume during Summer, as some perfumes react to sweat, especially the strong ones and it can make you smell not so nice, whereas a body spray is not so concentrated and they these ones are very fruity. They last full power for about two hours and then lingers.  And the good thing about body spray is, you can top them up without it ending up too overpowering and choking people when you walk past them! ;P

Rate: 4/5           Re-Purchase: Yes
RRP Price: £2 (150ml)
Where I Got It & How Much For: Boots.com (UK) for £2.03 each
You Can Buy It At:- Boots (UK)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥