Skip to main content

Nail Polish Haul #2

I have another nail polish haul, and it definitely won’t be my last because, I LOVE Essie nail polishes! ! ! !

From CheapSmells.com I bought an Essie Nail Polish in Watermelon for £4.95. I was going to buy it for full price soon, but when I was browsing CheapSmells I saw an advertisement for discounted Essie polishes. It said the discount was for one day only, so I knew I had to buy it then. But the price the website will be selling them at is £6.95 so I only got £2 off mine. Both prices are still great compared to the RRP of £9.95 each.
Shipping was free for a weekend on Superdrug.com so I bought a Barry M Nail Paint in Magenta Glitter for £2.99, I FINALLY got it! Lastly from there I bought a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey for £5.99 (£2 off offer).
This morning my order from BeautyBay.com arrived and it was only one item and I really wanted it, even though I had to pay near full price. It is the Essie Nail Polish in Braziliant, I have a mini in this, but I wanted it in full size before it disappears and I can no longer buy it online. It was £8.50 and I got free shipping, because I chose the UK saver option, which is essentially second class.

I have a couple more hauls planned, but I may leave them a while, because one is another nail polish haul, plus I haven’t purchased them yet! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Darling Easy Eye Palette

I have another Charlotte Tilbury palette post for you today; I have been on a roll with them! You can definitely tell I am a fan of her eyeshadow formula. There are loads of other CT products I would love to try, but I am slowing down the purchases for now as I do have a confession to make at the end of this post! THE PACKAGING The packaging is made of shiny maroon plastic and it has a short, thin and rectangular shape. It has a metallic gold starburst design across the front. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift up to reveal the rectangular eyeshadow pans arranged in threes across a mirrored gold base. The group names are printed on the back of the palette. The shades don’t really have names, but there is a removable plastic insert included which labels the eyeshadows as 1 Prime, 2 Enhance or 3 Smoke. There is also a mirror on the underside of the lid. THE EYESHADOWS & FORMULA You get six 0.9g eyeshadows in Matte (M) and Metallic (ME) finishes.   ·    ...

Perfume Power! - Avon 'Femme'

I recently started looking at the Avon catalogues again and I saw this perfume had a test circle. Whenever I see the test circles, I just have to rub them! I tested this perfume and I instantly wanted it, plus it was on offer with the matching body spray and lotion. The bottle is clear glass and is inspired by diamonds. The cap is clear plastic and is a squared diamond shape. It has a regular perfume spritzer, which is silver to blend in with the clear cut look. The fragrance notes are:- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Plum & Violet Middle Notes: Jasmine, Wild Orchid & Magnolia Base Notes: Amber, Peach, Wood & Musk I really like the bottle because it is beautifully simple and you can see how much liquid you have left. The cap is not very secure though because it just sits on top of the spritzer, which means it can easy fall off in your bag. The spritzer is very easy to use and it distributes the perfume evenly in a concentrated mist. The scent I would say...

Swatches: Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe

Tantalizing Taupe (725) - light, but deep nude beige Quite smooth, slight shine and pretty nude colour, but sadly it doesn’t really suit me. £6.99 - Maybelline.co.uk What do you think of this product? ♥ ♥ ♥